SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need some info about a company, Outdoor Research:
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need some info about a company, Outdoor Research: Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone provide or direct me to the email addresses of the management of Outdoor Research? Requesting management team addresses and not customer service personnel.
Appreciate your time and consideration in the matter if you can help.

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
No idea about email.

From their website, main office address is

2203 1st Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134
(206) 467-8197

That’s HQ, not the customer service #.

I like their hats. If you do get in touch with them, tell them that they need to go back to using snaps on the Seattle Sombrero.

Thanks.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think he’s looking for a direct email to someone in corporate.

OP - You might be able to find something in their corporate filings.

https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/Busi.../BusinessInformation

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can dig around in here and find more.

https://www.linkedin.com/searc...y=%5B%22434124%22%5D

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dusty3030:
Michelle Wardian is the president.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-wardian-2198302/

Thank you, really looking for an upper management email address so I can forward some email documents with regard to customer service.

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Can we ask what the problem is? Outdoor guys swear by OR quality and customer service.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Can we ask what the problem is? Outdoor guys swear by OR quality and customer service.

Nothing I care to discuss in this forum.

posted Hide Post
Michelle Wardian is the president. Dan Nordstrom (yes of that family) I believe recently stepped away from being the active CEO, however he still owns a sizable amount of the company, controlling interest is owned by major apparel factory Youngone from South Korea.

OR is one of the few outdoor brands that has openly created & marketed product specifically for the military. Their reputation is one of being technical but, understated in their marketing; they're not chasing the brand carrot.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post