SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    5K Posts = Karma time (Saddleback) -- Winner is GRIZZLYBEAR!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5K Posts = Karma time (Saddleback) -- Winner is GRIZZLYBEAR! Login/Join 
Picture of Expert308
posted
So I jumped into one of the periodic wallet threads last year and wound up buying this one from Saddleback. It's a medium bi-fold, Tobacco in color. I tried to like it but it's a little too bulky for my taste, and getting cards in and out of it took more effort than I wanted to have to expend.

I know others love Saddleback and buy them repeatedly, so here it is. The pouch is included. The only requirement is a post count of at least 500. The Karmanator will choose a winner later this week, probably Friday morning.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Expert308,

Posts: 7267 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Nice sturdy wallet, could be in the winner's family for generations. I would like a chance at this, please.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always wanted one but never got around to ordering one. I'd love to get a chance at this. Thank you!

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance at this. I have been eyeballing one. Will also promise to re karma if I have the same issue you did.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in and thanks for the chance!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Nice wallet! Thanks for the Karma.

Please don't include me as I've won more Karma this year than any one person should!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
That looks great Please include me in the Karma..

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty! I'd love a chance at it please. Thank you, and here's to many more posts! Congrats

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! Thanks!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Nice wallet. Please put me in. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Please add my name. Thanks!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 5000 posts Smile...please add my name in this very generous KARMA...and thank you for the chance.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone! Please include me as well. Thanks.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I've been carrying that same wallet about 8 years, bulky but indestructible. Congrats on 5000.
Please don't enter me in the Karma.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'd like to try for this. Thank you for giving this to our members.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Definitely in for that. The Duluth Trading Wallet I have is nearing the end of its life.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Please include me.
Thank you!

(Edit to add I just saw this is my 3,030th post. That's cool.)

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post