SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxine Waters promises reparations....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxine Waters promises reparations.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
How much was my great grandfathers right arm worth? I'll take cash please.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2876 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If there was ever a time for reparations, it was maybe a 10-20-year time window after the war.

Posts: 27836 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
In a sense, reparations have been paid for years with all these entitlement programs.

And it's destroyed the black community.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Paying reparations for the government infringing on second amendment rights makes more sense. At least the claimants are still alive.

Posts: 7437 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I am so sick of this tantrum-throwing crybaby. She's too stupid to be embarrassed. I hope she's still around at the end of President Trump's second term so that she can stand out on the street and yell about impeachment at passing cars.

Oh Dear Lord....Please let me be the driver

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen piles of squirrel shit that are less nutty than Maxine Waters. That women is off the deep end.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Then again, if she kicked tomorrow, I'd throw a party- Borscht and Russian caviar, you addled harridan.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post