SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ford warranty denial issue, I could use some help & suggestions.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ford warranty denial issue, I could use some help & suggestions. Login/Join 
Mark1Mod0Squid
Picture of Sigolicious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I have handled some warranty claims for clients. I have gotten the manufacturer to do warranty repairs every time, as I remember (but results aren't guaranteed). What I have found is that the dealers don't give a rat's ass, but the manufacturers will generally step up and make the repairs. I have even gotten manufacturers to make expensive repairs, even when the owner may well have done something to contribute to the problem. Go straight to the manufacturer.

I usually write my demand letter to the dealer, and the manufacturer, addressed to the corporate general counsel. It is usually easy to find who a car maker's GC is.

Are your services available to write letters to the half dozen attorneys I called that didn't even have the ethics to call back and say they are too busy or they don't handle cases of this type? Also what is the fee to send letters to the three attorneys handling the class action suit on these fuel pumps that sent me the questionnaire to fill out, but also can't or won't return multiple messages and calls confirming if they will or won't represent me in the class action suit?

Maybe a short letter from you along the lines of:

quote:
Dear other attorneys, don't be an jerks and make the rest of us look like the unethical money grubbers everyone thinks we are.

Please return my clients requests to enjoin your services in return for money.

Sincerely
Not-Unethical Attorney

Posts: 2026 | Location: AZ | Registered: May 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post