SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where did the edit and quote post feature go?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where did the edit and quote post feature go? Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Screenshot or it didn't happen Razz

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2440 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
No problems here either.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Mine worky.

ETA: Mine worky again!

ETA: And again, and again...

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
That's a bad deal if you post from a phone and have bad fingers. Happily it isn't happening to me.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

I was going to mention, those aren't your posts, of course you can't edit them. then I noticed they don't have the "folder" either. So you can't quote posts. Hmmm.

Posts: 7351 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Have you tried with a different browser such as Chrome or IE?
Or possibly a different device if you have one?

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:
I saw a spelling error and wanted to fix it on a recent post. But the edit button is gone?????

Just asking because I remember Para once turned off a member's ability to edit their own posts...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
I had this happen - it was my ad blocker. Try whitelisting the site and see if that fixes it.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post