SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 5,000 post Is coming up Karma. Winner is 10X-Shooter !!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 5,000 post Is coming up Karma. Winner is 10X-Shooter !! Login/Join 
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted
Hi Guys/Gals ! As my 5k post is coming up I will Reach into my goody bag and find some things that will all be firearms related. What it (they) will be I have no idea as of yet. But in thanks to the forum of which I read frequently and infrequently post, a Karma is due! Ill get a winner picked in the next couple of weeks and as today is my Birthday, Ill add something else. Thanks to Para and SIG Forum !!
sigguy(the 1st)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGGUY (THE 1ST),

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5296 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, SIGGUY! Wow 5000 posts great achievement.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4834 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Glad you made it.

I’m in.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17275 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the milestone and Happy Birthday. I hope you make it a fun one.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In please and thanks for the Karma!

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone.
At 26. Posts/mo 10k is a few years away. Wink

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15302 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday. I'm in

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in & thanks for the karma!!

Posts: 2213 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
congrats on the being part of the best forum on the net and happy birthday.

Im in!!

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Hey buddy, It is always great to see you post. You are one of my favorites Wink

Happy upcoming B-day. No need to include me in the Karma. Nice of you to do one though. Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19172 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats& Happy Birthday

I am in

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh, I love surprises. Please include me!

Thanks,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and congrats on making it to 5k!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Congrats and Happy Birthday!

Throw my name in the hat as well.

Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Happy Birthday my friend!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and congratulations on the 5,000 post milestone.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I’m in thanks for the chance.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3207 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the post mile stone! Please count me in for any goodies. Thank you.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, may you celebrate many more. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post