SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NSFW Oldie But Goodie - Comcast NSFW
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NSFW Oldie But Goodie - Comcast NSFW Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted

linky

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So true.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Not that they GAF, but I sure hope this goes viral and I'll do my part to spread the good word!!!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
After watching that video I looked up Hulu (I have a subscription) and found this, which I didn't know...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulu

Hulu is a U.S.-based subscription video on demand service fully controlled and majority-owned by Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, a business segment of The Walt Disney Company, with NBCUniversal, owned by Comcast, as an equity stakeholder.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
That's been my experience with them.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comcast motto - We're not happy until you're not happy.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Hahaha. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post