SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    20K post instant book karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

20K post instant book karma Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
I have a copy of "Thunder Below" to offer as an instant karma to the first interested respondent. It's the story of a WW2 US submarine's exploits. An enjoyable read.

Thanks Para and LBJ for providing us with a place for this great group of friends to hang out in.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Me please

I've dived a few Germany U-Boats and enjoy reading the history them and our subs.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16398 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Winner winner, chicken dinner! Email sent to address in your profile.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
That's a great book, by the way. I've read it several times.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Winner winner, chicken dinner! Email sent to address in your profile.

responded. Thank you..

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16398 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post