SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Massachusetts Congressman cares more for illegals that were arrested by ICE than Federal Law......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Massachusetts Congressman cares more for illegals that were arrested by ICE than Federal Law...... Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
He’s a Veteran, who the Dems have been naming as a candidate against Trump,

I’ve met him and think he’s an asshat....

http://www.bostonherald.com/ne...tm_medium=socialflow

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Seth Moulton jumped into the race for the seat he now holds at the last minute. The incumbent, John Tierney, was gonna lose because of his association to his mob affiliated wife. I was working for the Republican candidate and we were on our way but Moulton jumped in and stole the show. His combat vet status and his being a Dem opened the door widely. He says he's bipartisan but do not believe him. He's a slimy, shitty full blown liberal.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2406 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yanici: He says he's bipartisan but do not believe him. He's a slimy, shitty full blown liberal.

Well, yeah - he's a Democrat.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post