SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    GMC Canyon ALL TERRAIN Owners?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GMC Canyon ALL TERRAIN Owners? Login/Join 
posted
Any Canyon All Terrain owners on the board? What do you think of them? Mileage, cost of ownership so far, any known issues? How bout the V6? I like this model for its total elimination of chrome and more level ride height. The ass up look of regular 4x4 doesn't work for me.
My father has an SLT he likes, but its too car like for me. Leather, fake wood, heated seats...
I'm shopping against a TRD Sport Tacoma (simply b/c of the manual trans). 99.999% hiway driving to and from work. Both in crew cab.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not an exact comparison, but close.... My buddy at work has had a 2015 Chevy Colorado for a couple of years on a lease. His lease is ending soon and I asked if he was going to buy it. He said that he is not, because he likes the truck but doesnt "love" it.

I purchased a 2017 Tacoma SR5 two days ago. I still have that new car bliss.... but I foresee myself driving this truck for 10 or 15 years. I spent months researching several vehicles to replace my jeep and came to the conclusion that all of them had great features, but you simply cannot go wrong with the tacoma. Plus, it's that cool FDE color Toyota is putting out. B)

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post