SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Violence and intimidation thread against the President and his supprters Updated: 10-23-2018
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Violence and intimidation thread against the President and his supprters Updated: 10-23-2018 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Could not get video to load it is on website.

'Unreal' Hate: St. Jude Family Attacked Online After Thanking Eric Trump for Support

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...g-eric-trump-support

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...g-eric-trump-support

The19StrongShow @The19StrongShow

@EricTrump Thank you for your commitment to St. Jude. This St. Jude family is eternally grateful.
1:28 AM - Jun 28, 2018 · Millington, TN

209 people are talking about this

Eric Trump has reportedly raised more than $16 million for the hospital over the past 10 years.

After Trump shared the post, Hopper posted a video for the "#WalkAway Campaign" saying that the "hate" her family has received online is "unreal."

Brandon Straka started the "#WalkAway" movement, which shares video stories of people who decide to dissociate themselves from liberalism.

"Now you're going to attack a charity? You're going to attack a St. Jude family? Someone who went through hell for four years? Come on, now," Hopper said in the video.

She added that the media doesn't want to leave Eric Trump alone, and that he wished to remain anonymous in his donation.

"We already went through hell. We don't need you. We don't need this," Hopper said, noting some on Twitter accused her of being a "Russian bot."

Trump thanked Hopper on Monday, tweeting that "nothing is off limits for some."

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P210:
Really guys? You don’t have google?

I implore you...Please enlighten us.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Did you pack chips and a drink? Cause I would pack pack chips and a drink... and a sandwich... and snacks...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Having stirred their respective loonies into frenzies, both Right and Left now find a number of them not only unmanagable but embarrassingly counterproductive. Apparently mob psychology was not given a whole lot of thought beforehand.

Dude, what are you talking about?! Did you check out JSW's link? Did you?

Sheesh - to even insinuate that there is some kind of moral equivalence between the members of the Right with the members of the Left is highly insulting, thoroughly ignorant and completely ridiculous. Roll Eyes

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My answer is simple: "I'm ready for a fight. Are you?"

I'm not saying I'm the biggest or baddest guy in the valley, but I'm not easily intimidated. It's not the first time I've been punched, probably won't be the last...

I'm damn sure that I'm not going to let some man-bun or pajama boy threaten me or my family because I'm wearing a hat, T-shirt, bumper sticker or a flag. I'm also the type that has my friends back when it hits the fan.

It's just the red-blooded, meat-eating American veteran I am.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8335 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
OK, so googling right wing violence is not on the table. Fine. My point is that both sides have nuts. The Right tends to try to soothe theirs while the Left prefers to fire theirs up and use them as cannon fodder before tossing them under the proverbial bus and disavowing them when they inevitably go too far and turn off mainstream voters. I wasn’t trying to minimize the looniness of their current behavior.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, so googling right wing violence is not on the table. Fine. My point is that both sides have nuts. The Right tends to try to soothe theirs while the Left prefers to fire theirs up and use them as cannon fodder before tossing them under the proverbial bus and disavowing them when they inevitably go too far and turn off mainstream voters. I wasn’t trying to minimize the looniness of their current behavior.

I'm sorry, but you still don't seem to get it.

Are there any kooks out there that claim to be Right, or Republican? I would imagine there are some. But, the percentage of folks on the Right that those kooks represent is infinitesimal compared to the left.

* Give me one example when Right-wing college students protested the way the Left did when Milo was going to speak at Berkeley. Show me the videos of Right-wing activists destroying both public and private property because they were upset that some liberal was going to speak at their school.

* Show me how Right-wing people reacted when Obama was re-elected in 2012 - did we see Right-wing people talking about their periods, destroying property and talking about blowing up the White House?

* Remember when the TEA Party had their rallies? Show me the destruction they left in their wake. Show me how they left the area in shambles which required public employees to clean it all up.

* Show me a video where Antifa members and Right-wing people clashed, and the Right-wingers started the violence.

* Show me some video of an elected Republican urging his/her constituents to do to Obama's staff what Maxine Waters urged her constituents to do to Trump's staff.

Face it, dude, there is a superior side in this fight, and it is the Right.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
quote:

I'm sorry, but you still don't seem to get it.

Are there any kooks out there that claim to be Right, or Republican? I would imagine there are some. But, the percentage of folks on the Right that those kooks represent is infinitesimal compared to the left.

* Give me one example when Right-wing college students protested the way the Left did when Milo was going to speak at Berkeley. Show me the videos of Right-wing activists destroying both public and private property because they were upset that some liberal was going to speak at their school.

* Show me how Right-wing people reacted when Obama was re-elected in 2012 - did we see Right-wing people talking about their periods, destroying property and talking about blowing up the White House?

* Remember when the TEA Party had their rallies? Show me the destruction they left in their wake. Show me how they left the area in shambles which required public employees to clean it all up.

* Show me a video where Antifa members and Right-wing people clashed, and the Right-wingers started the violence.

* Show me some video of an elected Republican urging his/her constituents to do to Obama's staff what Maxine Waters urged her constituents to do to Trump's staff.

Face it, dude, there is a superior side in this fight, and it is the Right.

Name a mainstream actor or musician who publicly threatened assassinating Obama or his family. Has the left disavowed any of them? No. That is mainstream for leftists.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Like I said, the Right tries to soothe and contain their nuts. The Left uses theirs as shock troops. Different tactics. That’s why the tide is slowly starting to turn. There’s a big voting block of people who actually think about who to vote for and the Left, being engaged in it’s usual overreach, is busy turning them off at every opportunity. Napolian said it well, “Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Like I said, the Right tries to soothe and contain their nuts. The Left uses theirs as shock troops. Different tactics. That’s why the tide is slowly starting to turn. There’s a big voting block of people who actually think about who to vote for and the Left, being engaged in it’s usual overreach, is busy turning them off at every opportunity. Napolian said it well, “Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

What examples are there of the Right "soothing and containing their nuts"? If any conservative, or anyone to the right of Left, says or does anything even remotely as bad as what the Left has been doing, it gets jumped on by the media (both mass and social). What specific and equivalent incidents/attacks/threats by conservatives are you aware of compared to what the Left has done, and is continuing to do?

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
whats wrong with soothing and containing your own nuts, sounds pretty darn good to me....

Nobody is saying there are not extremes to each side we all know they exist.

The point is that those on the left promote dissent through active violence physical or verbal against the other while the right promotes voting and active discussions.

Posts: 23392 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I don’t have gun or political stickers on my truck. Only clothing like that is a Ruger hat. I have a shirt with an American flag on the front and the Reagan quote’ “Man is not free unless government is limited” on the back. I get compliments on it nearly every time I wear it. Because I always carry I won’t wear any Trump merchandise. I’d rather not be forced to defend myself over a shirt/hat.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, so googling right wing violence is not on the table. Fine.

How about you google it for us and post some links? If you're trying to make an argument here, you're doing it very poorly.

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
whats wrong with soothing and containing your own nuts, sounds pretty darn good to me....

Nobody is saying there are not extremes to each side we all know they exist.

The point is that those on the left promote dissent through active violence physical or verbal against the other while the right promotes voting and active discussions.

Exactly.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
OK, so googling right wing violence is not on the table. Fine.

How about you google it for us and post some links? If you're trying to make an argument here, you're doing it very poorly.

Yes you can find some cases of the crazy right being violent, but it's 95 to 5% the other side.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Back to OP's topic.

GOP interns: Uber driver refused us service because of MAGA hats

^^^ Quote from link.

"Denying me service -- because I know we were denied service based on our political thoughts and views -- will not change my political thoughts and beliefs,” Barrington said. “Denying me service is only going to make me fight harder to prove to everyone that it is conceivable to be an African American and a conservative.”

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20814 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Former Clinton White House Staffer: It's 'Tempting to Beat the Crap out of Rand Paul'

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...use-staffer-n2500528

A former Clinton White House and presidential campaign staffer, Claude Taylor, tweeted today that “it would be tempting to beat the crap out of Rand Paul” if he lived in the Kentucky senator’s hometown.

Claude Taylor, who worked on President Bill Clinton’s 1992 and 1996 presidential campaigns, tweeted the following message:

I never advocate violence but if I lived in Bowling Green it would be tempting to beat the crap out of Rand Paul.
— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) July 15, 2018

This tweet comes just months after Sen. Paul (R-KY) was attacked by his Bowling Green neighbor supposedly regarding a land dispute, but Sen. Paul denies that was the actual cause of the incursion.

Senator Paul's team told Townhall the following in June:

"Before Senator Paul was violently attacked from behind, he had no conversations or discussions with the attacker. There was no 'longstanding dispute.' This description is untrue. It is impossible to have a dispute when no words of disagreement were ever spoken - neither immediately nor at any other time before the attack occurred. In the decade prior to the attack, Senator Paul had no contact with the attacker.

The attack was a pre-meditated assault that broke six of the Senator’s ribs and was complicated by fluid and blood around the lung and recurrent pneumonia. Any description of this attack that implies a 'yard dispute' justifies such violence and misses the point."

As Cortney noted, that attack left Sen. Paul with “left with six broken ribs, including three displaced fractures, and months of intense pain that felt like 1,000 knives.”

The violent episode could be described as an ambush attack as, “the assailant, Dr. Rene Boucher, attacked Paul while he was mowing his lawn. The senator had just stepped off the lawn mower and was wearing silencing earmuffs and never saw or heard his neighbor coming.”

Sen. Paul also survived the shooting attack in June 2017 when a Democratic supporter targeted a group of Republicans practicing baseball for the Congressional charity baseball game.

Taylor served as the White House's director of volunteers in the 1990s and has since worked as a photographer. His Twitter bio. describes himself as, "Veteran of 3 presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Go. Fight. Win. To Create is to Resist. Chair, Mad Dog Pac."

Mad Dog Pac is a political action committee whose mission is "to raise awareness; start the conversation with nationwide billboard placements. Our goal is to remove treasonous Republican members of the House and Senate and replace them with patriotic Democrats, to impeach President Donald J. Trump and to end the NRA's powerful influence over our political system."

posted Hide Post
LA Liberals Stage "Emergency Protest" At Kosher Café Because Owner Supports Trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...owner-supports-trump

A Trump-supporting Jewish cafe owner in a rapidly gentrifying Los Angeles enclave is bewildered by efforts to run him out of town. Protesters held signs and harassed patrons in front of the Asher Caffe & Lounge last Thursday in the traditionally Jewish Boyle Heights neighborhood that is now predominately Latino. The protesters say they oppose the cafe and its Trump-supporting owner, Israeli-born businessman Asher Shalom, over his advocacy for Trump's immigration policies.

“So what’s the connection? This is what I don’t understand. I’m confused — the connection between Donald Trump and good coffee,” Shalom told CBS2 News. He denies being anti-immigrant or hateful, telling the station “My name is ‘Shalom,’ and I love peace.”

Shalom told CBS2 he came to the United States 30 years ago and is now a U.S. citizen. Shalom showed CBS2 two proclamations honoring him from L.A. City Councilman Jose Huizar and County Supervisor Hilda Solis, both who represent Boyle Heights. -CBS2 News

The Kosher Caffe's grand opening was scheduled for July 12, however around 30 "anti-gentrification" activists clashed with LAPD after they blocked the entrance.

According to Eater LA, about 30 protesters associated with the group Defend Boyle Heights (DBH) showed up to speak up against Shalom, who they called “an anti-immigrant trump loving gentryfier” in a Facebook post.

“They really intensely protested and accosted all the visitors that came to our grand opening event,” said son David.

“It was very scary,” said Shalom’s daughter Yael. “There was a lot of people protesting outside wearing masks […] and they threw a significant amount of feces at our windows.” -CBS2 News

The group sent out a #HOODALERT over Facebook in advance of the protest.

Defend Boyle Heights (DBH) was accused of using similarly aggressive tactics against another local coffee shop, as well as a nearly art gallery that was eventually shuttered.

Shalom says he employs dozens of people, including immigrants. Days before the protest, the Boyle Heights Chamber of Commerce - which was slated to attend the grand opening - rescinded Shalom's membership.

A letter from chamber president Jennifer Lahoda mentions a photo shared by Shalom over his Facebook page which reads "I wish Democrats would fight as hard for Americans, as they do for illegals."

Lahoda said those views "are not in line with the values and objectives of Boyle Heights Chamber of Commerce."

“Boyle Heights thrives because of our diverse immigrant population — The Chamber will always celebrate and support this fact. We will not support anyone who chooses to conduct themselves in a hateful manner, especially toward members of our community.”

We would note Shalom said "illegals" and not all immigrants - a distinction which is commonly conflated for political purposes.

posted Hide Post
Elizabeth Warren supporter arrested after allegedly assaulting US Senate challenger

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...nate-challenger.html

A supporter of U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren has reportedly been arrested for allegedly assaulting one of Warren's opponents in this year's U.S. Senate race in Massachusetts.

The suspect, identified as Paul Solovay, 74, was arrested Sunday for allegedly pushing a bullhorn in the face of Shiva Ayyadurai, resulting in a bloody lip for the Senate candidate, the Berkshire Eagle reported.

Ayyadurai, who is running as an independent, was using the bullhorn to shout at supporters lined up outside a venue in Great Barrington, about 135 miles west of Boston, to see Warren speak during a town-hall style event Sunday afternoon, the newspaper reported.

“We don’t produce enough engineers. We don’t produce enough doctors. What we do is produce a bunch of s---bag lawyer lobbyists like Elizabeth Warren,” Ayyadurai can be heard shouting toward the crowd in a video of the incident posted to Facebook.

In the video, Ayyadurai can be heard talking about racism, at which point the 74-year-old confronts the Senate candidate. Ayyadurai can be seen repeatedly chanting “racist, racist, racist” before Solovay pushes the bullhorn into his face.

The candidate suffered abrasions and swelling, and went to the hospital later with what town police described as minor injuries.

Solovay is then tackled to the ground by Ayyadurai supporters.

“That’s racism right there," Ayyadurai can be heard saying as Solovay is handcuffed.

Solovay was charged with assault and battery, as well as disorderly conduct. He pleaded not guilty Monday, and was released on his own recognizance, the paper reported.

But the fireworks didn’t stop there. Ayyadurai continued to jaw with Warren supporters – dubbing them “liberal fascists.”

“White privilege … eating your organic food while Elizabeth Warren poisons everyone else. Singing your stupid, bloody songs. Wake up, America!” Ayyadurai can be heard shouting.

The India-born candidate, who has four degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology but no political background, has reportedly raised $4.64 million to challenge Warren – although as of late March nearly 97 percent of the donations came from him, while only $153,774 came from other individuals, the Boston Globe reported.

“What you just witnessed is how you white supremacists react when you don’t want to hear the truth. I’m a dark-skinned Indian guy -- the same guy you claim you want to help,” Ayyadurai can be heard yelling just before the video ends.

The Senate primaries in Massachusetts are scheduled for Sept. 4. Warren has held her office since January 2013.

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
...patriotic Democrats...

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post