SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Violence and intimidation thread against the President and his supprters Updated: 10-23-2018
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Violence and intimidation thread against the President and his supprters Updated: 10-23-2018 Login/Join 
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:

“We don’t produce enough engineers. We don’t produce enough doctors. What we do is produce a bunch of s---bag lawyer lobbyists like Elizabeth Warren,” Ayyadurai can be heard shouting toward the crowd in a video of the incident posted to Facebook.

In the video, Ayyadurai can be heard talking about racism, at which point the 74-year-old confronts the Senate candidate. Ayyadurai can be seen repeatedly chanting “racist, racist, racist” before Solovay pushes the bullhorn into his face.

The candidate suffered abrasions and swelling, and went to the hospital later with what town police described as minor injuries.

Solovay is then tackled to the ground by Ayyadurai supporters.

“That’s racism right there," Ayyadurai can be heard saying as Solovay is handcuffed.

Solovay was charged with assault and battery, as well as disorderly conduct. He pleaded not guilty Monday, and was released on his own recognizance, the paper reported.

But the fireworks didn’t stop there. Ayyadurai continued to jaw with Warren supporters – dubbing them “liberal fascists.”

“White privilege … eating your organic food while Elizabeth Warren poisons everyone else. Singing your stupid, bloody songs. Wake up, America!” Ayyadurai can be heard shouting.

The India-born candidate, who has four degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology but no political background, has reportedly raised $4.64 million to challenge Warren – although as of late March nearly 97 percent of the donations came from him, while only $153,774 came from other individuals, the Boston Globe reported.

“What you just witnessed is how you white supremacists react when you don’t want to hear the truth. I’m a dark-skinned Indian guy -- the same guy you claim you want to help,” Ayyadurai can be heard yelling just before the video ends.

The Senate primaries in Massachusetts are scheduled for Sept. 4. Warren has held her office since January 2013.

The guy from India sounds like a douche.
He sounds just like what we have come to expect from the average left wing jerk.
I suppose, though, that he's just giving them a bit of what they usually dish out.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the Trump thread, but it clearly belongs here:

The Proud Boys" are an alt-right group of Trump supporters. I don't know anything about them beyond that. This video shows one of them getting the crap beat out of him at a protest over a black woman who was shot by police.

Is it actually a member of The Proud Boys, or just some white guy who tagged as "a Trump supporter" in the wrong place at the wrong time? Whichever, it's more evidence of the growing political violence in the country.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07...eo-proud-boy-beaten/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star vandalized

http://6abc.com/entertainment/...-vandalized/3821758/

LOS ANGELES --
A vandal has destroyed President Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Los Angeles police Officer Ray Brown says the vandalism was reported around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and someone was subsequently taken into custody. Brown did not have any further information about the person.

Brown says a pickax was used in the vandalism.

The star placed on Hollywood Boulevard near Highland Avenue in 2007 recognizes Trump for his work on the reality show "The Apprentice."

Trump's star was previously vandalized by a man swinging a sledgehammer and pickax days before the November 2016 election.

http://abc7.com/

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
so petty, so childish

please keep it up,
please keep showing your asses,

they do more to hurt the D party
than any amount of money could buy

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Betsy DeVos yacht set adrift in Huron Ohio

"A $40 million yacht belonging to Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos was untied from its mooring at a Lake Huron marina, police said.

The SeaQuest, a 164-foot luxury yacht, registered under a Cayman Islands flag, was set adrift at the Huron Boat Basin, where it was docked.

"Around sunrise the crew woke to find the boat had been untied from the dock and was adrift," according to a vandalism report filed Sunday by the Huron Police Department.

The crew was able to regain control, but not before the ship struck the dock, suffering several scratches and scrapes, the report said.

The captain estimated that the collision caused between $5,000-$10,000 in damages.

Investigators hope that nearby surveillance cameras may help them identify the person who untied the yacht.

The SeaQuest is one of a fleet of at least 10 boats owned by the DeVos family. The SeaQuest is staffed by a crew of twelve and, additionally, accommodates as many as twelve guests at a time.

DeVos has previously been criticized for her family’s wealth and holdings. She and her husband have a combined net worth of over $5 billion.

Devos’ brother, Erik Prince, is the founder of Blackwater, a private military company that has faced scrutiny for its activities as a mercenary subcontractor for U.S. combat operations in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

DeVos’ press office did not respond to ABC News' request for comment."

Nice ride.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politic...et/story?id=56840039

If they catch whoever did it, I hope they can charge them with something serious. For example, the boat could have drifted into open water and got ran into by another boat and someone could have gotten seriously injured or killed.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
These folks on the left are not just intolerant. They are deranged. They are so certain of their entitlement to rule over us and the righteousness of their causes that their loss of power has just flipped a switch in their brains. It's widespread too - there are precious few liberals willing to preach for a return to some level of sanity. For the most part, the craziness is encouraged and promoted from the leadership in Congress and the media "elite." At some point, there is going to be large-scale violence, and it will be tough to contain.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

LOS ANGELES --
A vandal has destroyed President Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Los Angeles police Officer Ray Brown says the vandalism was reported around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday and someone was subsequently taken into custody. Brown did not have any further information about the person.

The star placed on Hollywood Boulevard near Highland Avenue in 2007 recognizes Trump for his work on the reality show "The Apprentice."

Trump's star was previously vandalized by a man swinging a sledgehammer and pickax days before the November 2016 election.

I for one am impressed that at least two people in Hollyweird know how to operate a pick-ax.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
"Devos’ brother, Erik Prince, is the founder of Blackwater, a private military company that has 'faced scrutiny'."

The whole deep state is 'facing scrutiny', I'd like to see a mention of that somewhere.

Posts: 6390 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Threat against GOP rep's daughters latest in 'very dangerous' wave

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...-dangerous-wave.html

Republican Rep. Jason Lewis told Fox News he has contacted the police over threats to him and even his daughters in the wake of reports about controversial statements he made as a radio show host.

"It was serious enough for my office to alert the Capitol Police," Lewis told Fox News.

The Minnesota congressman said his daughters were threatened in sick messages received by his office. It marks the latest in a wave of threats against not just Republican lawmakers themselves but their families.

'It's becoming very, very dangerous for members of Congress and our families.'
- Rep. Jason Lewis

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., also revealed threats against his daughters this month, telling Todd Starnes that “some of the stuff that has been said has been quite sick” and the number of threats has increased dramatically since the last election.

Total reported threats against congressmen doubled from 2016 to 2017, according to the House Sergeant at Arms.

In Florida last month, a man was arrested after allegedly telling the staffers of Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., that, “if you are going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids." The arrested man reportedly had called the congressman's office 478 times.

Agency heads' families are another target. In June, a man was arrested and charged for threatening to kill FCC commissioner Ajit Pai's family after he ended "net neutrality" regulations. "I will find your children and I will kill them," a man wrote.

The threats against Lewis came after multiple CNN reports about comments Lewis made while a radio show host, in particular comments he made in 2012 in response to Rush Limbaugh calling activist Sandra Fluke a "slut." Lewis had openly wondered on his radio show whether the word "slut" could still be appropriate to use in some cases, such as regarding Madonna.

He has faced condemnation from state Democrats for the comments. Party Chairman Ken Martin said in a statement that Lewis is "unfit for office."

House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., was asked about the comments at his press conference Thursday, and made clear he doesn't support them.

At the same time, the fellow Midwesterner said he knew Lewis to be a "shock jock" in his radio days -- but considers the congressman to be an "extremely conscientious man, a very hardworking, a very effective member of Congress" now.

Lewis' campaign has said Lewis was just being provocative. Lewis told Fox News he was trying to have a conversation about social norms around modesty.

He and others say the current threats, however, are linked to a hostile political environment that has escalated differences into increasingly personal battles. Lewis said "unstable people" are being instigated by "new rhetoric from the left."

"It's becoming very, very dangerous for members of Congress and our families ... the new thing is that, 'you're a bad person because you said something.’ It's not even about actions anymore. They're defining speech as a character flaw," Lewis said.

Asked about Lewis' case, Capitol Police said they could not comment on specifics.

Lewis noted that one report mentioned his comments responding to the question of how his daughters would react to his discussion of the word "slut." The threat "came a day after that CNN article," Lewis said, adding that he believes "that's why the [threat] mentioned my daughters."

Democrats, though, have also faced recent threats, likewise blaming the rhetoric on the other side.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., has received death threats and told Axios that the right-wing's "reckless hyperbole is just so destructive of our democracy."

Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., and Maxine Waters, D-Calif., have received death threats as well. In Waters' case, the threats were serious enough that she had to cancel multiple planned speeches. Waters received the threats after she came under fire for encouraging supporters to harass Trump administration officials at restaurants and elsewhere.

Democratic Party leaders condemned Waters' statement on that, and Waters maintains that she advocates non-violent confrontations only. Waters' office did not respond to a request for comment Thursday afternoon.

Lewis said Republicans face the most serious security threats in the current environment, including when a Bernie Sanders supporter opened fire last summer on Republican lawmakers practicing baseball. (Years earlier, in 2011, then-Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head, in an assassination attempt.)

"I don't think Waters should get threats either, but show me the Democrat member of Congress who's been assaulted, driven off the road, or had their homes visited. It's not even close to being equal," Lewis told Fox News.

posted Hide Post
Video at website.

Brawl Breaks Out At Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star

https://losangeles.cbslocal.co...-of-fame-star-brawl/

HOLLYWOOD (CBSLA) — For the second time in just two days, police were called to Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame – this time to break up a brawl.

The fight was reported at 11:25 p.m. Thursday, but when Los Angeles police officers got to the scene, everyone involved had already cleared out.

The brawl, however, was caught on cell phone video and posted to Twitter.

Witnesses say Trump supporters had shown up to take pictures with the new star. When anti-Trump supporters showed up, the two groups began arguing, then a fight broke out.

No arrests in this incidents have been made.

Thursday night’s fight is the second time the president’s star on the Walk of Fame — received while he was a producer and the host of “The Apprentice” – has required a police response. Early Wednesday morning, a man was seen taking a pick ax to the star, destroying it for the second time in two years.

A man identified as Austin Clay turned himself in to the Beverly Hills Police Department about an hour later, claiming to have been the person who destroyed the star. He faces charges of felony vandalism.

Before the brawl:
https://twitter.com/Joy_Villa/.../1022943416919908352

The brawl:
https://nypost.com/2018/07/27/...w-walk-of-fame-star/

posted Hide Post

Cop Assaulted, Head-Butting, And A Bloody Nose After Another Brawl At Trump's Hollywood Star

https://www.zerohedge.com/news...awl-trumps-hollywood

Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
^^^^ At the end of the video, don't all those people standing around have anything better to do? I mean, really? Roll Eyes

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Little House on the Prairie star and Fox News host Melissa Francis accuses her prestigious New York country club of refusing to seat her for dinner because she supports Trump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...-supports-Trump.html

Fox News host Melissa Francis tweeted that her country club won't seat her
Francis said in several posts that Siwanoy Country Club in Bronxville, New York repeatedly denied her a table at their restaurant because she supports Trump
She deleted the tweets after Twitter users criticized her for fuming about dinner reservations at a country club instead of focusing on more important matters

posted Hide Post
Massachusetts woman enraged by Trump bumper sticker intentionally rammed into car, police say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018...-car-police-say.html

A Massachusetts woman was reportedly taken into custody on Monday after she allegedly drove into a car sporting a Trump bumper sticker.

The arrest of Chloe Wright, 25, followed an alleged hit-and-run in Hyannis on June 30, the Cape Cod Times reported, citing a police report.

After the incident, the man she hit reportedly contacted the Barnstable Police Department and recalled hearing a motorist behind him honking their car horn as he waited at a red light.

According to the police report, the honking continued and by the time he reached another red light, the motorist started shouting at him, the Times reported.

Fearing that the alleged honking and shouting was regarding a problem with his car, the man reportedly got out, at which point, the man said he heard the other motorist shouting about his bumper sticker supporting Trump, according to the report.

“She said, ‘You voted for Trump?’” the man recalled her saying. “I said yes. She called me a racist and several other names.”

The man then claimed that the woman repositioned her vehicle and hit his car with hers, the Times said, citing the police report. After this, the woman reportedly left the scene.

“She bent my door and I had to lean back to avoid getting hit,” the man reportedly said. “She also hit the side of my car.”

The man’s girlfriend, who was with him at the time, backed up his description of the alleged incident, the police report said, according to the Times.

Wright was arrested roughly a month later on a warrant from the Barnstable district court for assault with a dangerous weapon, state police confirmed to Fox News.

She reportedly pleaded not guilty during a court appearance on Monday and was freed on a $1,250 bond. The Times reported that she was also charged with vandalizing property and leaving the scene of property damage.

Fox News' request for comment from Wright was not immediately returned.

posted Hide Post
Man Arrested for Violent Threats Against...Steve Scalise's Children

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...eve-scalise-n2506354

Authorities have arrested a man in New York for making violent threats against two lawmakers, one of whom is the member of House GOP leadership who was nearly fatally shot by a deranged leftist on a Virginia baseball field last year. Initial news reports about the arrest did not name either targeted official, but Congressman Steve Scalise's office has confirmed that the Louisianan was one of them. Given his recent, harrowing brush with death at the hands of a demented political opponent -- the evidence of which is overwhelming, in spite of the FBI's utterly bizarre spin -- this is especially frightening:

Carlos Bayon, 63, was arrested and charged with interstate communication of a threat...The voicemail reportedly said: "Hey listen, this message is for you and the people that sent you there. You are taking ours, we are taking yours. Anytime, anywhere. We know where they are. We are not going to feed them sandwiches, we are going to feed them lead. Make no mistake you will pay. Ojo por ojo, diente por diente (Spanish for "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth). That is our law and we are the majority. Have a good day." ...Both calls were traced back to Bayon. If convicted Bayon could face a maximum penalty of five years in jail, a $250,000 fine, or both.

The "they" in this voicemail are Scalise's kids, with the "taking" reference apparently related to the Trump administration's aborted child separation policy. In a follow-up statement, a spokeswoman for Scalise told Townhall, "Whip Scalise is grateful to law enforcement for their actions. He will never forget how their heroism saved his life and those of his colleagues last year. As he has said before, there is absolutely no place in our political discourse for violent threats.” This ugly episode reminds me of this declaration from Democratic Senator Brian Schatz, who recently reacted to the spectacle of Trump supporters heckling CNN correspondent and obnoxious preener Jim Acosta at a rally thusly:

It's never fair to judge a political movement by its most unhinged nutters. It's a lazy, demagogic silencing tactic. I should add that it's especially unfair to falsely assume someone is an ideologue, in order to totally baselessly smear your political opponents and chill their speech. But the notion that the stuff of "dark carnivals" is relegated to one end of the ideological spectrum is garbage. Within the last year, leftist cretins have shot Republicans, attempted to drive them off the road, attacked them on their property, leveled vicious and racist threats against them, hounded them out of restaurants, and accosted them at their homes. And let's not forget the menacing packs of left-wing radicals who've beaten Trump supporters, driven right-wing speakers away from college campuses, and disrupted or canceled other civic events through mob violence. I also seem to recall that elements of the 'Occupy' crowd being pretty horrible.

Beyond threats and crimes, the next time Sen. Schatz is tempted to be appalled and self-righteous over Trump backers' incivility, he might want to take a quick gander at the profane messages that crop up among the signs, placards and slogans that appear at any garden variety lefty protest these days. I'll leave you with this, with no further comment:

Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:

LOS ANGELES --

I for one am impressed that at least two people in Hollyweird know how to operate a pick-ax.

Full on guarantees that Don will always have the newest shiniest star on the walk!

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Antifa protesters accost conservatives Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens at Philadelphia cafe

Video at link

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...iladelphia-cafe.html

Two prominent conservative activists were accosted Monday outside a Philadelphia restaurant by a group of profanity-hurling protesters allegedly aligned with Antifa.

Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk and communications director Candace Owens were attempting to eat breakfast at the Green Eggs Café near Center City, when the group gathered outside and aggressively harassed them.

In video footage posted on Owens’ Twitter page, the protesters can be seen shouting and blowing whistles in the conservative commentators’ faces while chanting “F--- white supremacy." Owens is black.

The video also shows one of the protesters dumping a bottle of water on Kirk.

In another video posted on Owens’ Twitter account, Philadelphia police officers can be seen trying to separate the two conservatives from the protesters as Owens yells back at the crowd, "We love the police, we love America, we love the USA."

“If a angry conservative mob formed while two young liberals, one white guy and a black woman, were eating breakfast, and the mob hurled horrific insults, threw objects and assaulted them, the left would call it a ‘hate crime’ and every major outlet would be demanding condemnation,” Kirk tweeted.

The protests in Philadelphia are the latest in a series of public attacks on conservative officials and commentators in recent months as the divide over President Trump’s policies continues to widen.

Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
CCW is allowed in PA/Philly......end the threat.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Antifa protesters accost conservatives Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens at Philadelphia cafe

Video at link

http://www.foxnews.com/politic...iladelphia-cafe.html

Two prominent conservative activists were accosted Monday outside a Philadelphia restaurant by a group of profanity-hurling protesters allegedly aligned with Antifa.

Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk and communications director Candace Owens were attempting to eat breakfast at the Green Eggs Café near Center City, when the group gathered outside and aggressively harassed them.

In video footage posted on Owens’ Twitter page, the protesters can be seen shouting and blowing whistles in the conservative commentators’ faces while chanting “F--- white supremacy." Owens is black.

The video also shows one of the protesters dumping a bottle of water on Kirk.

In another video posted on Owens’ Twitter account, Philadelphia police officers can be seen trying to separate the two conservatives from the protesters as Owens yells back at the crowd, "We love the police, we love America, we love the USA."

“If a angry conservative mob formed while two young liberals, one white guy and a black woman, were eating breakfast, and the mob hurled horrific insults, threw objects and assaulted them, the left would call it a ‘hate crime’ and every major outlet would be demanding condemnation,” Kirk tweeted.

The protests in Philadelphia are the latest in a series of public attacks on conservative officials and commentators in recent months as the divide over President Trump’s policies continues to widen.

I do believe they would have been more than justified in defending themselves there.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump vandals strike again: Granite stone commemorating President's New Hampshire primary win is smashed to pieces after his Hollywood Walk of Fame star was destroyed

The block had been part of a display along the sidewalk outside the State Library that showcases winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary
Trump's block had been the last one in the line, marking his 2016 win in the GOP primary, and placed along a sidewalk adjacent to Park Street in Concord
Earlier this week, the West Hollywood City Council approved a resolution seeking the removal of the President's star on the 'Hollywood Walk of Fame '
Last month, Austin Mikel Clay destroyed Trump's star with a pickax and later turned himself into police

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ary-win-smashed.html

First his Hollywood star, now his New Hampshire granite.

New Hampshire State Police say someone smashed a granite block inscribed with President Donald Trump's name early Friday.

The block had been part of a display along the sidewalk outside the State Library that showcases winners of the New Hampshire presidential primary.

It's a historical marker identifying all of the winners, Democratic and Republican, who have won the New Hampshire Primary since 1952,' State librarian Michael York told local broadcaster NH1. 'There is a stone for each of the winners,' he said.

Police were called to the library at 7:45am soon after the vandalized stone was discovered, according WGME. The damage is believed to have occurred between 4:30am and 6:30am Friday.

Trump's block had been the last one in the line, marking his 2016 win in the GOP primary, and placed along a sidewalk adjacent to Park Street in Concord