SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Don't order racist french fries at Taco Bell
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don't order racist french fries at Taco Bell Login/Join 
posted
"A video shows the moment an emotional girl has a breakdown and blames racism when she is told she cannot order French fries at Taco Bell.

The white girl approaches the counter and tries to order a medium French fries, but the employee tells her they don't serve them.

She responds by saying at Burger King they sell fries, and the server explains that it isn't Burger King..." http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ng-French-fries.html

Incredible how wackos are everywhere. Even at Taco Bell.

The heck, now I have a craving for french fries. I think I'll head to Dunkin' Donuts...

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I am a little surprised she didn't call 911.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's like a plague of noodleheads.

They're everywhere.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll wager a bet she voted for Hillery.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Marble Slab Creamery. AWESOME fries, I tell yuh. Jeezus Christmas. Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's racist. That's so very very racist. The racist-ist. Definitely.
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Ms. Braniac couldn't find a polling place if her life depended on it.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:

The heck, now I have a craving for french fries. I think I'll head to Dunkin' Donuts...

Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15229 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
So what is the consensus? Stupid as fuck or on drugs?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Don't know whats wrong with that gal, I've always gotten french fries at Taco Bell.

Maybe she is insane? One flew Under the Cuckoo's Nest?

Big Grin Big Grin

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If it took two brain cells to start a fire she'd be eating cold soup for life....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
In an ironic twist, some outlets are speculating that Taco Bells in the US actually may be serving fries soon.

A member of the band Blink 182 made a comment comparing Taco Bell to an establishment called, I believe, Del Taco, giving a nod of preference to the latter because fries are on their menu. Taco Bell later tweeted with a supposed hint that fries might be coming to their menu, as well.

Frankly, I don't think I'd want fries with my pseudo-Mexican-fast-food, but, whatever. Guess that just may make me a racist-by-association according to the, ah, victim in the original story.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Staged.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3851 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
So what is the consensus? Stupid as fuck or on drugs?

Combination of both.

Watching that lowered my IQ.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16398 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
pseudo-Mexican-fast-food

Taco Bell is one of my favorite fine dining establishments.

It's a pity that they don't sell American cheeseburgers with Heinz ketchup. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...kicks-Asia-trip.html

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:

Clearly she voted for Bernie!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Taco Bell.

Reminds me of friend of mine in Pennsylvania had a dumb blonde GF who thought Taco Bell was a Mexican phone company.

He did say she was great in the sack, however.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
she was great in the sack, however.

At certain times, that is all that matters.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Oops. Helps to read the OP first.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, and that fine specimen of brain power is going to reproduce. People like that should be required to test for the right to reproduce for the sake of the gene pool.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That was either a set up, or she was trying to order those chunky potato things they offered for a while as a side

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post