SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ‘No MSG’ restaurant in Florida busted with 15-pound tub of MSG
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

‘No MSG’ restaurant in Florida busted with 15-pound tub of MSG Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Oviedo Mall has fallen quite a bit, small, not a lot of stores still, great theater, watched it decline over the years as far as quality stores, Macy's just pulled out, Not sure how the others survive.

Food Court is half empty, used to be a hopping place until they built a massive outdoor mall south of the University, thats where all the kids, college, and other go now....

I just don't see the appeal at Waterford. Yes it's huge and there are a lot of stores there but traffic is just awful in that area.

I hope Oviedo Mall can hang on. Would hate to see what would happen if it closed. There are a lot of empty shops in there.

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Eh, MSG meh. Now way back when my mother used to keep a big can of Aji-no-moto in the pantry. Red can white lettering and a bunch of Japanese writing all over it. That stuff made everything taste great! Big Grin

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scuba Steve Sig:
MSG weaponizes inside of me and produces toxic gas that is deadly to those around me. For the well being of my familial and business relationships, I steer clear of it. Plus, I think it taints our precious bodily fluids.

Eek Eek Eek

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
he he

He said "taints".

Posts: 107510 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
A ban on MSG is essential to our Purity of Essence and Peace on Earth.

Posts: 2514 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks to this thread, I just bought some Accent Flavor Enhancer (MSG) for the first time in years. It had slipped off my radar screen.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post