SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female Muslim Student Sets Fire To Christian School To ‘Protest’ Against Trump
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female Muslim Student Sets Fire To Christian School To ‘Protest’ Against Trump Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
Would it be too much to ask for one, well-placed really small comet?

Say. . . about .44 inches?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awwww, they blow up so fast these days.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Well, it looks like the lefts plan is going swimmingly.

You mean there plan to pit us vs them so that they can swoop in after the break out of hostilities and lead us all to the glorious land of Communism.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
Then maybe she'll have time to learn about St. Florian (Patron Saint of Firefighters)... Wink
Don't forget Saint AAAAAAAAAH!!AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! of the Active Volcano.

I prefer Saint Attila

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits in Thy mercy."
And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu-"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Tnuza Jamal Hassan is probably certifiable by "our" standards.....But where she comes from it's quite "normal" So I imagine she is just the latest tip of the spear pointed at America's heart. We will be paying the No Good Deed Goes Unpunished thing for the foreseeable future. And being the optimist I am, Probably only for the next 50 yrs or so.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:

Would it be too much to ask for one, well-placed really small comet?
Not necessary. From the linked article, "Investigators say Hassan indicated to them she intended to travel to Afghanistan to support al-Qaeda and the Taliban."

We could just chip in a few bucks each and buy her a one-way ticket. First class, even, but with the stipulation that she surrender her U.S. passport and never return here.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
So she was competent enough to go to college, but a judge has to rule if she is competent enough to stand trial? Sounds like a bunch of lawyer posturing to me.

Posts: 9025 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
is she also being charged with 33 counts of attempted murder?

if not, why not?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
So she was competent enough to go to college, but a judge has to rule if she is competent enough to stand trial? Sounds like a bunch of lawyer posturing to me.

I had the exact same question. How in the bloody hell can one be enrolled in college yet not know you should not try to burn down a building. Was she a quota student and was just given a free pass?

Posts: 5414 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:

I had the exact same question. How in the bloody hell can one be enrolled in college yet not know you should not try to burn down a building. Was she a quota student and was just given a free pass?

College students ain't what they used to be....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:

College students ain't what they used to be....
You got that right!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
The women’s prison in Shakopee, MN has a bowling ally, and a flower garden she can use to bide her time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the Muslims jihad against infidels (i.e. Christians). Period. Political excuse is just that, an excuse.

Enjoy jail.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post