SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female Muslim Student Sets Fire To Christian School To ‘Protest’ Against Trump
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female Muslim Student Sets Fire To Christian School To ‘Protest’ Against Trump Login/Join 
posted
The protest against President Trump got out of hand in St. Louis when a Muslim college student from Minneapolis attempted to burn down a Christian school, lighting four fires and endangering the lives of 33 children.

Tnuza Jamal Hassan, a college student from Minneapolis, has been charged with intentionally setting four fires at St. Catherine’s University in St. Paul to “protest” against President Trump.

A criminal complaint alleges 19-year-old Tnuza Jamal Hassan confessed to police that she started the fires on Wednesday because she had been reading about President Trump and the actions of the US military, and she felt she had to protest.

Hassan has been charged with first-degree arson.

‘Hassan said this was the same thing that happened in the “Muslim land” and nobody cares if they get hurt, so why not do this?‘ the complaint stated.

https://www.trump-train.com/20...o-christian.html?m=1

And we are probably paying her to go to school here.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Not a surprise.

www.jihadwatch.org reports many incidents like this.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's right; Muslims burn down schools in Muslim lands as well...can't have those girls getting edumicated.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like the lefts plan is going swimmingly.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Female Muslim Student

Why is she able to read? Mookers don't like it when girls know how to read.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
How did this get out of hand in St. Louis?

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
33 counts of attempted murder. She should have a lot of time to think about her actions.

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

That's what I noticed.
The writer must have gotten confused by the Saints. There are quite a few.
St. Paul, St. Catherine, I'm amazed St. Christopher wasn't mentioned...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Well, it looks like the lefts plan is going swimmingly.

Yeah, also being banned from visiting Israel and a hundred other things, yeah, these rocket scientists have really figured this one out.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

That's what I noticed.
The writer must have gotten confused by the Saints. There are quite a few.
St. Paul, St. Catherine, I'm amazed St. Christopher wasn't mentioned...

That’s what I was thinking.

I believe there’s a St.Louis park in Minnesota but I’m not sure if it’s in the area or not.

Posts: 3920 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tnuza Jamal Hassa

"ST. PAUL - A student accused of starting several fires last month on St. Catherine University's St. Paul campus tried to leave the country twice last year to join jihadist forces, according to court documents.Tnuza Jamal Hassan, 19, of Minneapoli..."

Duluth News Tribune article

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
And we are probably paying her to go to school here.
Mmmm, I'm guessin', not anymore.
quote:
Hassan has been charged with first-degree arson.
School's gonna be on the back burner for a decade or so. Maybe two.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Back burner, hahaha!

Then maybe she'll have time to learn about St. Florian (Patron Saint of Firefighters)... Wink

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DetonicsMk6:
quote:
Tnuza Jamal Hassa

"ST. PAUL - A student accused of starting several fires last month on St. Catherine University's St. Paul campus tried to leave the country twice last year to join jihadist forces, according to court documents.Tnuza Jamal Hassan, 19, of Minneapoli..."

Duluth News Tribune article

Sounds like a clear cut case of domestic terrorism to me.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craglawnmanor:
Then maybe she'll have time to learn about St. Florian (Patron Saint of Firefighters)... Wink
Don't forget Saint AAAAAAAAAH!!AAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! of the Active Volcano.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
This “news” is from a year and a half ago.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So this happened back in January of 2018, she's being held in a mental facility in Texas (why TX? Crime was in MN Confused) as the courts figure out if she's competent to stand trail. Seriously, it take over a year to determine if somebody is a few sandwiches short of a picnic?

Competency hearing held for former St. Kate's student accused of setting fires
quote:
Lawyers for a woman accused of setting multiple fires on the campus of St. Catherine University appeared in federal court court Monday afternoon.

Twenty-one-year-old Tnuza Jamal Hassan is charged with arson and attempting to support a terrorist organization. Prosecutors say Hassan wanted to join al-Qaeda.

Investigators say Hassan set several fires in buildings across the Saint Kate's campus in St. Paul in January 2018.

One of those buildings housed a daycare center that had 33 kids present at the time of the fire.

Investigators say Hassan told them she "wanted the school to burn to the ground" and intended to hurt people. She's also accused of saying "you guys are lucky I don't know how to buld a bomb."

Investigators say Hassan indicated to them she intended to travel to Afghanistan to support al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Prosecutors allege Hassan was inspired by watching radical videos online.

In court Monday, lawyers for the government and for Hassan acknowledged a second report on Hassan's competency was complete. However, because it involves medical information, that report is sealed.

Hassan herself was not physically present for the hearing, but did appear via video from the federal facility she's being held at in Fort Worth, Texas.

Hassan's mom and sister were in court as well but also declined to comment on the case.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hate Crime

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hassan's mom and sister were in court as well but also declined to comment on the case.
I sincerely hope someone is keeping an eye on them, too. . . .

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Would it be too much to ask for one, well-placed really small comet?

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post