SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Headache remedy?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Headache remedy? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If one gets reoccurring/chronic headaches, go see a doctor. Could well be other issues that can typically be easily remedied with the right diagnosis.

As others have said, drink a lot of water. After hydrating, try rubbing a good handful of Vick’s VaporRun on your balls.

Posts: 499 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
I used to get some mind bending headaches coupled with intense nausea. The only thing that gave me any relief was putting a clean finger down my throat to cause me to throw up. An hour or so later I was fresh a daisy. Well, not quite.
Thankfully, I haven’t had one of those in 35 yrs.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
A 30 something employee of my uncle had severe headaches off and on his entire life.

He would take two Goody's powders and guzzle a beer. He swore by it, said it would kill any headache ever made.

I never tried it myself.

Then, he finally found out he was allergic to chocolate. No more chocolate... no more headaches.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4125 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ibuprofen for me. I already take aspirin and magnesium and coQ10 for my heart, and still get them. (Wife gets migraines and takes prescription stuff).

Posts: 514 | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R K9 J:
As others have said, drink a lot of water. After hydrating, try rubbing a good handful of Vick’s VaporRun on your balls.

You devilish bastard Wink

I rarely get a headache that isn't a migraine so it's 2 Excedrin and a cup of coffee or two and lots of water. I normally wait an hour or 2, but if it is just horrible or goes past 2 hours, I try and get myself to throw up which works 70% of the time.

Posts: 2831 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Sex.

Surprised it's not been mentioned yet.

Posts: 20066 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post