SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Truck - Toyota Tacoma
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Truck - Toyota Tacoma Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the details on the lease. So what is the annual or 36 month mileage restriction?

Is there a buy out at the end? Do you know what it would be?

Is insurance higher when you lease?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm just surprised you can lease a manual... May have to make a trip to my local dealer.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2734 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Thanks for the details on the lease. So what is the annual or 36 month mileage restriction?

Is there a buy out at the end? Do you know what it would be?

Is insurance higher when you lease?

Lease is 12k miles a year, but you can get more. Residual (buyout) is pretty high, which is why the payments are so good. I think it was 81% of the MSRP. Basically, if you are going to buy it, you are better off doing that from the start. Insurance is the same since I carry decent coverage.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mind if I ask what the minimum credit score was to qualify for this? Website doesn't give that info that I can find.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2734 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Mind if I ask what the minimum credit score was to qualify for this?

I would love a new Tacoma manual like that. Credit score I have in spades, money not so much.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post