SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So who comes after the “Parkland Kids”
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So who comes after the “Parkland Kids” Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
So we had Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, the Pussy Hat people, DACA, and now the “Parkland Kids”

Occupy and BLM seemed to last the longest but after that each groups length of nonsense seems to be getting shorter.

All of the lefts protesters, marchers, whatever you want to call them are nothing more than flash paper. Flare up real big and bright but are gone just as quick.

So who is on deck??

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
So we had Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, the Pussy Hat people, DACA, and now the “Parkland Kids”

Occupy and BLM seemed to last the longest but after that each groups length of nonsense seems to be getting shorter.

All of the lefts protesters, marchers, whatever you want to call them are nothing more than flash paper. Flare up real big and bright but are gone just as quick.

So who is on deck??

Black, I have no idea...I'm sure there will be someone else to follow...you know the "fifteen minutes of fame" thing...

Maybe...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
If these kids are so concerned about life, protest abortion...

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Some poor souls the media & Demonrats (redundant) they’ll use and discard like a tampon. I believe Vladimir Lenin first coined the phrase “useful idiot” and it’ll apply to the next group of sympathizers the GDCs use.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:

So who is on deck??

Does it matter who comes next? They are all the same. Look an inch under the surface and they are all funded by the same collection of radical leftist groups.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Who ever it is, they will be puppets, doesn’t really matter, they will be towing the Democrats line to read on tv. Have more marches, get some celebs to cry on the tube, blame conservatives, gun owners, the NRA, then complain that we have higher gun crime rates than the Fiji islands.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All great comments!
Stupid, foolish, social justice warriors.......Good Riddance to the whole damn lot of them.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
quote:

So who is on deck??

Does it matter who comes next? They are all the same. Look an inch under the surface and they are all funded by the same collection of radical leftist groups.

Exactly this. Leftists are constantly the ones attacking everything from morality to institutions like law enforcement. They will come up with something, never fear.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Sadly, they may fade soon enough, but not before many State Legislatures have their way with all manner of stupid restrictions. Happening as we speak Mad

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
These stupid nutters are going to screw up the Cherry Blossom Festival, which is happening at the same time this weekend.

Snowflakes vs. Cherry Blossoms

I'm staying the heck out of the city.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post