SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    He Received an Award for Communicator of the Year From PR Week Last Month

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
He Received an Award for Communicator of the Year From PR Week Last Month Login/Join 
posted
Guess who got this award? I would like to see the runner ups.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
You better give some clues before that bunny with the pancake fedora shows up in your thread.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
OK he is a corporate CEO. At least for now.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Pick your Democrat, just a guess.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Communicator of the Year From PR Week

United CEO Oscar Munoz

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
We have a winner!! My boy Oscar. That was quick.

Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Wait 'til his Chinese heart surgeon "re-accommodates" his transplant.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Hey buddy, spare a link for a poor forum reader?
http://www.businessinsider.com...-communicator-2017-4

Posts: 7349 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, I have non-cancellable tickets on United. Making what is extremely likely my list ever trip over a couple hundred miles.

Were the tickets cancellable, I would do it in a heart beat and fly another airline.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Unfortunately, I have non-cancellable tickets on United. Making what is extremely likely my list ever trip over a couple hundred miles.

Were the tickets cancellable, I would do it in a heart beat and fly another airline.

Hope you don't get involuntarily bumped! Smile

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Report This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Ah, another in the long line of genius United customer service moves. This one was a while back and got 16M YouTube views.....

You would think they'd learn. Particularly with their CEO in line for an award like that.

Well, he's surely got something to communicate about now!

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post