SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How much do you pay for a one-year indoor range ticket?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How much do you pay for a one-year indoor range ticket? Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
When I was last in Florida (Boca Raton, 1994), a one-year indoor range ticket cost me $25. Here in San Diego, it's $249 at Discount Gun Mart. The guy at the range desk says that the cost will soon go up significantly (but I'm good for almost a year).

Edit: And where are you?

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
$85.

Private club. You can bring your own ammo. I forget the hours, 10am-9pm?

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
$225 indoor and soon to be outdoor.
Memebers can reserve a lane and get priority over guests. Spouse included.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
$50

RRPC.org,

a relatively new local indoor was in the $100 range, but was shut down a few weeks ago,

not sure what the other ranges in the area charge for a year, (or if they do a year)

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
My club is 500/yr + $10 per visit.

On the high side.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
$600/year by me:

https://triangleshootingacadem...emberships-benefits/

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1541 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking recently.

$720 annually at one place for 2, and $300 at the other place for 2.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
$25/yr and $15 lane fee every time you go. Pistol only.

Or $250/yr $0 lane fees and rifle/shotgun is allowed.

I just do the $25/year being that I only go to the range like 6 times a year.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Can't bring myself to pay at all.

Several friends in multiple locations (a little away from where I live) have private ranges.
It costs nothing. Once you get spoiled like that I gotta say- its hard to even consider paying to shoot...

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
$30 per month gives me range time I can request in advance, free rental guns (shot my first suppressed G17, rental pistol, a few weeks ago) and one guest per visit.

Prior to this range I paid a flat fee of $200 per year, but this one is newer, cleaner, RSO always on the line etc.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by creslin:
$600/year by me:

https://triangleshootingacadem...emberships-benefits/

Wow that's steep for just a bunch of 25 yd. lanes. I'm not knocking it, but man, ouch... The nicest one close to me is $500 / yr., but it has a dozen 100 yrd lanes in addition to 20+ 25 yds. That still seems high to me considering the majority of the outdoor clubs are less expensive.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pay $375 year. I get three visitor passes per year, then it's $20 if I want to bring a guest. It's one of the nicest and safest in the region so I can still justify the cost.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$125 a year for active or retired LEO and Military. Only two indoor pistol ranges in Tucson.

Nice digs to shoot inside when the temperatures are 105 in the shade.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I think the new place by me was $500?

My free 24 hr access range is going to cost me 25 years minimum. Smile

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Outdoor, $200 a year but it is really well appointed.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Closest indoor range is $250.00 / year. No rapid fire. No draw from holster to shoot. No multiple targets. No shooting while moving.

The club I belong to, outdoor range, nice shade trees in the pistol areas, none of the restrictions mentioned above, and is $200.00 / year for unlimited access, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm during Daylight Saving Time, or until 5:00 pm the rest of the year.. Spouse and children under the age of 18 who reside in the same household get a free ride. Guests are five bucks / day.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Private club. Dues are $75/year for most members ($25 for us "Seniors", i.e. over 65)+ $1 for the outdoor range and $2 for the indoor range each visit. Guests are $5 at either range.

Posts: 1571 | Location: SW PA | Registered: November 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
No thanks. I hate indoor ranges. I go with friends when they want to shoot, or if I need to test something. Every now and then go if I just want to pew, pew, pew. Just pay the $20-25 per visit fee. Outdoor range is $150 per year, but is two hours drive down 95 which sucks.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Normally priced at $299 annual.

But my friend ace73, told me about black Friday prices of $200 for annual membership, thanks ace73!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
200 per year for retirees for Mon-Thu access. Other fees are posted online at BudsRange.LE and retired, however, is 7 bucks a half hour, which is enough for me. I'm lucky to get out twice a months so.....

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post