SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monthly Pet Med Reminder and Pooch Pix
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monthly Pet Med Reminder and Pooch Pix Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted
This used to be a regular thing but I don't recall seeing it lately. I miss it as I really enjoy seeing pictures of other folk's pets.

I'll start:

Fate is the female (spayed) Akita I share with my daughter. She's about 15 months old now and scary smart.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15174 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Everyone getting along (for once).....

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1924 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
My pup Bella.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:

If that pup grows into it's ears, you're gonna have a monster!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15174 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
THANKS for the reminder.....I had forgotten it was Trifexis time.

Great pics as well.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post