SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Marz Invades Vegas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marz Invades Vegas Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If you have a free day, head for Death Valley...but not in the Summer.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I'll be staying at the Encore on Wynn.

Seems it's all suites.

I got my itinerary today and it's packed.

Wed, get to motel in time for dinner, which I'll be three hours behind and ready to sleep.

Thurs, 9:30AM go to convention, fill list, 5:00 get back to motel and get ready for dinner. 7:45 go to dinner.

Fri, be on plane by 1:00PM, arrive in ATL 8:00PM. Hour drive home from work after the hour or so ride from airport.

Yay. I am going to be exhausted.

At least I will be able to see the Trump Tower from my suite.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toms:
Go see Hoover Dam, damn it.

And take the Dam tour. Be sure to enjoy all the dam sights and ask your dam tour guide all the dam questions you can think of.

Posts: 8615 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
^^^ They're nearly fifty miles apart in opposite directions from town. One probably wouldn't try to do both the same day.

Well, I was close! Frown

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
If you don't like gambling, shows, drinking, or food there isn't much reason to go to Vegas. Those are the highlights and the reasons I keep going back. Smile

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:

If you don't wake up naked in the driveway of Wayne Newton's mansion with a black eye and a new tattoo then you probably did it wrong Razz

The memories.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post