SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    where was that 22 vehicle pile up? * solved
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

where was that 22 vehicle pile up? * solved Login/Join 
posted
looked like an inter state, they just kept piling in too one another

then !
the lady they interview says

" you couldn't see anything in front of you "

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
looked like an inter state, they just kept piling in too one another

then !
the lady they interview says

" you couldn't see anything in front of you "

pretty heavy snow , slick roads , very low visibility .

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Michigan

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Maybe in Denver on Saturday. 49 car pileup on the road to the airport.

49-CAR PILEUP SHUTS DOWN PEÑA BLVD.; MULTIPLE INJURIES REPORTED BY POLICE

Northbound Peña Boulevard was closed for about eight hours Saturday after a crash involving about 49 vehicles, according to Denver police.

Denver police first reported the crash on Twitter just after 4 p.m. An update at about 7 p.m. said three people had been treated and released after the accident and another 14 people were transported to hospitals with what appeared to be non-life-threatening injuries.

Police expected the road to reopen at about 8 p.m. and said no citations had been issued.

The pileup reportedly happened during a sudden, short burst of snow that cut visibility.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
They had one like that at Daytona yesterday. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Is this the one you're talking about? It happened on I-96 near Grand Rapids, MI, and involved more than 40 vehicles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ1NMwbKTxM

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I-70 Pile Up Missouri February 15th 2019

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Another winter blast hit Missouri on Friday, causing more than 100 accidents, closing schools and leaving highway experts to warn motorists to avoid travel unless absolutely necessary.

Several sections of Interstate 70 between Kansas City and Columbia were particularly treacherous. The Missouri State Highway Patrol said on Twitter that one person died in a crash involving at least 15 vehicles near Oak Grove, 27 miles east of Kansas City. The patrol did not immediately provide further information on the wreck.

Several tractor-trailers were involved in a crash on I-70 near Concordia. I-70 was closed at Columbia because of several crashes.

A wreck on U.S. 54 in central Missouri involved about 50 vehicles, the patrol said. Not all of the cars were part of the accident — some slid off the road avoiding it, patrol Capt. John Hotz said.

https://www.myjournalcourier.c...another-13619268.php

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the one I saw ( from the other room)
had hand held video from the cab of a semi tractor.

it was on the national news .

two people told me oklahoma, two said missouri

I can't find either.

heck , I don't even know if the " 22 CARS" is correct

posted Hide Post
chellim wins, thats the one