SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My mother called up Rep Elise Stefanik last night.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My mother called up Rep Elise Stefanik last night. Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
You may recall this firebrand of a woman from her questioning the "witnesses" during the impeachment last week:

So last night, I sent my mother a text message about I forget what and she replied a little while later with "I'll call you soon, I'm on the phone with Elise Stefanik." It didn't click and I replied "who?" and got the reply "My representative who ripped Gordon Sondland's balls off in front of the House last week." I managed to pass along my excited congratulations for her part before they ended the call.

Turns out, they had quite a long and excellent conversation. She's the real deal and she impressed my old beat cop mom. In fact, she more than impressed her, she lit a fire under her butt. I can't recall when I last heard her so invigorated. My mother, who has never once been involved in politics in her life at age 68 got off the phone and made a campaign contribution both to President Trump, and Representative Stefanik and has vowed to getting involved in getting Stefanik re-elected.

I was inspired. I'll be drafting up some talking points and calling my local representatives. Time to get involved and take an active role.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Nicely done Mom! Thank her for us please.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
the reply "My representative who ripped Gordon Sondland's balls off in front of the House last week."

I think I might get along with your mother. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigCity:
Nicely done Mom! Thank her for us please.

Will do. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
the reply "My representative who ripped Gordon Sondland's balls off in front of the House last week."

I think I might get along with your mother. Big Grin

She's a hoot, man. My son definitely got some of lack of filter, lol. Of course, I can be a real peach sometimes. Wink

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
That’s awesome to hear. My mother is in her 70’s and she can’t wait to vote for President Trump again next year. She’s watched most of the impeachment sham in the House. Nothing gets past her.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3964 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think she’d like to rip Schiff’s balls off. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
what balls?

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
what balls?
Yeah, he's got no balls.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I've read some good things today, but this may top them all.
Please tell your mom to tell her new BFF that we loved her in the hearings!

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Great news to end the week. Thank your mom for me.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Let us never think that older people can't be inspiring. Or inspired.

My 71 year-old co-worker took his 97 year-old mother to see "Ford vs. Ferrari" recently, and told me, "I nearly had to put a seat belt on her. She told me she once wanted to be a race driver."

In fact, my co-worker is rebuilding his mom's 1972 Corvette in his garage.

Good for your mom!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them along.

Make no mistake, this next election cycle has a lot of people really fired up about what they see as an outright coup attempt, people that have never gotten involved like this in their life.

Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Thanks for the kind words, I'll pass them along.

Make no mistake, this next election cycle has a lot of people really fired up about what they see as an outright coup attempt, people that have never gotten involved like this in their life.

Let me tell you something. The left is SCARED SHITLESS and know he will be re-elected. He is going to win big.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3964 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
quote:
what balls?
Yeah, he's got no balls.

Along with Small nads Nadler.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
quote:
what balls?
Yeah, he's got no balls.

Along with Small nads Nadler.

She sent me a message about Nadler a few days ago. I can't post it, it would get me in hot water with Para.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic to hear! Please pass this thread along to your Mom; I'm sure she'd like reading it.

Thank you, Mom!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38672 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post