SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My boy Blue and the Rainbow Bridge.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My boy Blue and the Rainbow Bridge. Login/Join 
posted
I just wanted to share a picture of the best good boy I know. I lost my boy Blue this afternoon after 12 great years. I love that dog more than any human alive, and not sure what to do without him by my side. I was his herd, and he kept me on the right path that only a good dog can see.

Love ya buddy, and miss you something awful.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
So sorry for the loss of your faithful companion, Blue. I know what your experiencing I have been there. Take care sig226fan.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I'm certain he knew he was greatly loved. God's greatest gift never seem to let us down. Now he's chasing balls and chewing bones in heaven's fields. God bless.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, SIG p226 fan

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for the loss of your family member. I have been there.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
My condolences on the loss of your buddy, sig226fan Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of your pal Blue.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, it seems those brown eyes just pierce into your soul.

Posts: 428 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. My condolences.

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonATI:
I'm sorry, it seems those brown eyes just pierce into your soul.

They sure did. He was always watching out for me. If I moved he moved, and if I ever snuck away, he would come looking as soon as he figured out I was gone. He should be at my side right now sleeping while I type this.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry, what a kind face he has.
A man and his dog, there’s nothing else like it.

Posts: 1694 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. Today marks 6 months to the day that my sweet baby Sunny Day Sundance passed. I have been very depressed today.

My new fur baby has been a savor. Ahyoka has really helped me with the passing of Sunny D, Ahyoka is a wonderful girl.

I hope that you will remember all the great times, the pain is short lived.

I pray that you find peace.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for your loss, it is never easy and it never will be.

Goodbye Blue, you will be missed.

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
They are such wonderful, loyal, companions and our time together is much too short, leaving an empty place in our hearts.

I am very sorry for your loss.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Condolences....

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heartfelt tribute. Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 607 | Location: Washington State | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Handsome fellow.
Sorry for your loss man.

Posts: 53 | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
My condolences sig226fan. Remember the good times.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post