SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My boy Blue and the Rainbow Bridge.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My boy Blue and the Rainbow Bridge. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say thank you to all for your kind words and well wishes for Blue.

I have had many good dogs over the years, but Blue stands out among them all as one of the kindest, sweetest and most gentle souls I have had the pleasure to know. It is very hard on each of us to lose someone or something that is such a huge part of our lives. I can see that here with all of you who shared with us your furkids names and stories. Blue will live on in some of best memories and some of the worst. But having him as a part of each makes them that more special.

Thanks again, and hug your buddies as much as you can.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry. I've been down the same road, it is not easy Frown

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
226fan, your words resonate with me.

I am deeply sorry for your loss. You have my condolences.

Good boy Blue. Good boy.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear... it’s the hardest thing ever.

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Condolences on Blue's passing. Sounds like he had a great life.

Posts: 15023 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig226fan:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Sigfan, I have his sister. She will be with him soon enough. Just like you. My best girl ever. So very sorry. My girl looks exactly like him. She is sixteen. You have my thoughts and prayers for comfort.

16 years is a long time. I was hoping for the same, but it was not meant to be. I hope your girl stays for a good more bit of time with you. Dogs are an amazing gift, I just wish they could stay longer with us.

Give your girl a hug for me.

Thanks, Will do. Tell Blue to keep an eye out for her.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. Our puppies give us the best love ever. Prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
It ain’t easy, is it, brother. Sorry you lost your best bud. Frown

Posts: 13239 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about your loss of your Blue. He may have crossed the Rainbow Bridge but he'll be waiting for you.

Blue will likely meet up with a big, salt and pepper Aussie/Chow mix, Strider was always there to greet strangers with a big grin and wagging tail. They'll get along great.

Posts: 781 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

R.I.P. Blue! Frown

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss of Blue. Toughest times ever, prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for the loss of the best good boy. Dogs are the best.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Screen got a little blurry seeing that pic and reading the OP.
I think we've all been there at some point or another. It is a truly legit hurt, maybe worse than people loss. My sincerest condolences.

quote:
Originally posted by JasonATI:
I'm sorry, it seems those brown eyes just pierce into your soul.
Yes they speak volumes don't they? Lotta character in that face.

Posts: 7251 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My great condolences. Blue was a beautiful dog, and I'm sure a positive friend.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Blue, me and the Aussies will be thinking about you.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
So sorry, been there too many times

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
It is always amazing and suprising how much our four legged friends work their way into our heart. You were blessed, and you will be blessed when you remember him.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
R.I.P. Blue

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post