SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My boy Blue and the Rainbow Bridge.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My boy Blue and the Rainbow Bridge. Login/Join 
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Sincerest condolences. It’s never easy losing a good dog. Maybe it isn’t meant to be easy.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Really sorry for your loss. I’m sure he knew he was THE bestest doggie...EVER!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1170 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always sad to hear of the loss of a pack member.....they love us as much as we do them.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. They give us so much and ask so little in return, and are gone too soon. Treasure the memories.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Blue. Losing a pet takes a little piece of your heart every time. I truly wish they lived as long as we do. Rest easy, Blue.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Damn, so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Been there recently myself and might be there again soon. Very hard when they get old and so damn painful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
R I P Blue.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

RIP Blue.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Rest easy Blue...

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. I once had a dog that was a better judge of people than I was.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss, brother. It's never any easier when it happens, nor should it be.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read,hate when they pass.......

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Blue has some soulful and appreciate eyes. He knew he was loved.

Rest assured our Bud, Wendy, Macie, Gretchen, and Jacks will meet him and help him cross over the rainbow bridge.

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this, our pets mean everything to a lot of us. We lost our BC, Kokopelli, a month ago and never a day goes by without a tear.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
That tear in the heart is almost unbearable, when my last two went over the bridge I swore off the animals and would just enjoy other folks pets. Like you, they were the most loyal, loving, friends and so much a big part of my life. I was almost 15yrs without animals and my wife literally dropped a kitten in my lap. Today once again I can't see my life without his companionship being homebound age/health, the Fuzz. It got me thinking what or where would he be if I didn't take him in, and once again found the capacity to love another. Most pet lovers share that pain of loss at one time or another, and many find room in their hearts for others, never forgetting those that we lost. I feel your pain as we all do, sweet Blue, Godspeed.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sigfan, I have his sister. She will be with him soon enough. Just like you. My best girl ever. So very sorry. My girl looks exactly like him. She is sixteen. You have my thoughts and prayers for comfort.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry,
When the Man waked up he said, ‘What is Wild Dog doing here?’ And the Woman said, ‘His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always’ - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Sigfan, I have his sister. She will be with him soon enough. Just like you. My best girl ever. So very sorry. My girl looks exactly like him. She is sixteen. You have my thoughts and prayers for comfort.

16 years is a long time. I was hoping for the same, but it was not meant to be. I hope your girl stays for a good more bit of time with you. Dogs are an amazing gift, I just wish they could stay longer with us.

Give your girl a hug for me.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post