SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Love/Hate Relationship With Arachnids? My Critter Catcher To The Rescue!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Love/Hate Relationship With Arachnids? My Critter Catcher To The Rescue! Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Catch and release gadget for unwanted houseguests Smile

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkbEpx-7BK0

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's missing the chainsaw bayonet.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
^^^ and the flame thrower thingy.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
Where do I get one? My wife will love you forever.

Edit: never mind, ordered on amazon. Thanks!

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
^^^ and the flame thrower thingy.

And the part that goes up.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post