SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey Para, what annual date, since inception, has the most Sigforum registrations?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey Para, what annual date, since inception, has the most Sigforum registrations? Login/Join 
Picture of heisrizn
posted
What day of the year reflects the most member's registration day. How many?

What specific date had the most members registering? How many?

Anyone want to pontificate as to why these are so?

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Double spaced in MLA format, minimum 5 pages.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:

Ha! Big Grin

Posts: 11357 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Classified information.
You'll have to buy the forum to find out. The best $600,000 you'll ever spend.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Top Secret information. Even the Cookie Lady thinks he plays the violin. Wink

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
Top Secret information. Even the Cookie Lady thinks he plays the violin. Wink

Top Secret. Inquire at HRC(at)goofa.org

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
9, or maybe the ocho. Depends if it's a leap year, of course.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Obviously somebody didn't read the waiver. That is question number 14 in the 'What Not to Ask the Eagle' section.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5747 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Big Grin Please put an Executive Summary at the beginning so I can decide whether or not to read all 5 pages Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy that would be fun to compile. We all are in favor of Data mining so we could have more targeted advertising.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Nobody serious uses MLA, they use APA.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Use the search function.....

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I was an Air Force guy. I want this info presented in PowerPoint, but in such an amateur manner that when I click ahead two slides and get ahead of the fancy stupid animations the poor LT who was forced to put the thing together last night has to escape out and restart slide number #30 to tell me that I have the highest percentage of people wearing safety belts in a combat zone EVER, and that while my mission complete percentage is an at epic low, I have the highest rate of on-the-job injuries in the theater!

I love these new metrics - I must be on the fast track to field grade!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
What do you think this is, Major League Baseball? Wink

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
I'd guess election day is a pretty popular one. I registered on election day, 2004.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:

Make sure it has a TPS report covers sheet.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
The OP purports to be from Fayetteville NC. We all know what group of armed forces is headquartered there. If the OP is in the SF then the intel requested is for national security and possibly the DIA. But the OP could be in Moscow and only claiming to be from NC and then the info would go to the KGB. Then the NSA would see the info and our secret would be their secret and they would know that Putin knows vital state secrets. But Trump would also know, that they know, from the PDB. Then CNN would hear from the KGB and of course HRC would be told and write about us in her next book. So I don't think the Eagle should tell the bear. Too much at stake.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:

Umm... yeahhhh... that'd be great.

God bless America.

Posts: 13428 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
quote:

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post