SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm a bad boy....hehehe....trolling the left.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm a bad boy....hehehe....trolling the left. Login/Join 
posted
Well, it my be childish, but it's been funny. The leftist assholes probably won't understand, but I have been going on U tub and reporting what they say that is negative about the Right and/or Trump.

I have gotten a bunch of them all worked up! It's been funny.

This needs to be done to all of them on all platforms. So they can see cenceroship. I don't know if they are smart enough to understand. But it's been a funny new hobby. Troll the shit out of them.

ARman

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ARman,

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
You are a bad, bad man. Cool

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A taste of their own medicine. The funniest thing is, the commie fucks don't like it. They get super pissed off. LoL....it has become a fun hobby!

ARman

posted Hide Post
Go get'em!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
I do this every chance I can. When I had facebook, I'd do it there too. Makes for a bit of fun on my part, knowing that it gets them worked up so badly. I wish there was a wealthy individual that would pay people a decent salary to troll the left. If I ever win a big lottery, that's what I'll be doing with at least $1 Million.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
I do this every chance I can. When I had facebook, I'd do it there too. Makes for a bit of fun on my part, knowing that it gets them worked up so badly. I wish there was a wealthy individual that would pay people a decent salary to troll the left. If I ever win a big lottery, that's what I'll be doing with at least $1 Million.

It isn’t that expensive. Plans start at $3k/mo. At this place: https://www.reputationx.com/pricing

Of course, the companies that do this don’t usually advertise it as trolling. ‘Reputation Management’ or ‘Build Social Engagement’ are some fairly common terms to get you in the right place. Lots of folks in India willing to create profiles and copy talking points. Getting someone to mass-report a competitor isn’t something that gets advertised...but some of these places will absolutely do that. Of course, these cheap guys can be pretty ham-handed. Less obvious reputation manipulation is more expensive.

You can also hire protesters/seat fillers, although I don’t know the buzzwords for that industry to find pricing. The one guy I met who did that sort of work said he generally got comped for meals, travel, and lodging, but didn’t talk about any pay beyond that. He was in Cleveland for the republican convention, but hadn’t gotten word on which side he was protesting yet when I chatted with him!

Astroturfing is a business. Always has been if you ask me, it’s just more out in the open these days. Companies probably do it as much or more than politicians these days to help manage their brand image.

- Bret

Posts: 2461 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
My neighbor spends all his free time baiting libbys on F-Book, gets them to commit violations and reports them, gets up to 10 people a day put into F-Book Jail... Says he's put some people in jail multiple times, how stupid do you have to be ...

Everyones got to have a hobby...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well there's that
AND
you failed to put anything in the subject line of your thread that would indicate what the thread was about.

so bad .

Guys, don't do this. Do not give your thread a misleading, vague title that will cause members to click on it. Just don't do this here. If you want click-bait, the internet is sickeningly full of that shit. You can't go anywhere online where people are not pulling this crap. Don't do it here.

Why are you posting that thread? Do you have a question? Are you declaring something? What is your goal with the thread you are posting?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD use the title of your thread to accurately describe why you are posting your thread.

If you can't take the time to formulate a title that describes why anyone should bother clicking on your thread, it is by default an inane and trivial waste of time and should be ignored.

Would you like responses to your thread that are accurate and relevant? The better you do at choosing a title, will help in tailoring those responses.

Seriously guys.

I know you aren't all mono or duosyllabic morons. Please make the effort to form a coherent title to your thread.

The discussion board is an increasingly antiquated format, I get it. This isn't Twatter or Faceballs.

If you're going to bother posting, bother posting. You're wasting everyone's time with vague, or overly general titles.

A thread title is meant as a summary of the contents of an OP. If you have a question about a P226, the thread title should contain a concise version of your question. Not just "P226."

If you can't be bothered to type a phrase or sentence in the title of your thread, it probably isn't important enough for anyone else to click on or respond to.

Let's try not to devolve, as digital technology evolves.

This is only my opinion. But I'm right.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"hehebe"? Somebody's been over on the Files.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Maybe somebody here knows how to post a meme or whatever it is of "crime Dog" doing his thing. That would be cool. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm astonished! That is the longest, most comprehensible post by bendable I've ever seen!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

Do not give your thread a misleading, vague title that will cause members to click on it. Just don't do this here. If you want click-bait, the internet is sickeningly full of that shit. You can't go anywhere online where people are not pulling this crap. Don't do it here.

Agreed! I think click bait titled threads should just disappear. We should respect Para and his much repeated prohibition by ignoring them until the mods remove them. Responding encourages them.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I'm astonished! That is the longest, most comprehensible post by bendable I've ever seen!

flashguy

Thank Arc and Para,
80% of it is cut and pasted

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It's an amusing title for ARman's thread. Those who do not like the title have the option of not opening the thread.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Blah, blah, blah

ARman

You post on social media for attention and to stir the shit, don't get enough attention, then make a post to say "look at me posting on social media to garner attention."

Not getting enough attention on youtube? Very millennial. Hey, everybody. Look at me. Look what I'm doing. Am I not special? See me. Hear me. I'm bad.

Take a selfie. You'll feel better.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
It's an amusing title for ARman's thread. Those who do not like the title have the option of not opening the thread.

Better yet, those who do not like to follow a forum owners rules have the option of not participating in that particular forum. It’s just a respectful vs being a dick thing. We have a good thing here so why antagonize the guy who provides it? It’s Ok to take off the “Nobody Tells Me What To Do” hat every now and then.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I just don't see it as being a big deal.

I could be wrong.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
Blah, blah, blah

ARman

You post on social media for attention and to stir the shit, don't get enough attention, then make a post to say "look at me posting on social media to garner attention."

Not getting enough attention on youtube? Very millennial. Hey, everybody. Look at me. Look what I'm doing. Am I not special? See me. Hear me. I'm bad.

Take a selfie. You'll feel better.

Wow....I don't know what to say about this.

For one, I am not on social media. But I follow a few people on the right on U tub. When one of the leftist make a shitty comment about Trump, conservatives and the like, I report them. Giving them a taste of their own medicine, and they hate it applied to them. They lose their shit.

Next thing, I started to do to them what they have done to us ( Trump supporters/conservatives) for years. I just started it after twater banned Trump.

Another thing, I don't comment, just use U tub against them by reporting them after they make a shitty comment.

I say it's about time we do to them what they do to us, censor their voices.

Besides it's funny how they lose their shit when one, just one of their comments are removed. Their brand of medicine taste terrible to them.

ARman