SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm a bad boy....hehehe....trolling the left.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm a bad boy....hehehe....trolling the left. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I fixed the title for everybody, it wasn't meant to be click bait.

I will say, that I think that we should all give the leftist a nice big taste of their own medicine. It's amazing how they can't handle it, it's funny watching them lose their shit, and shows that they are too stupid to understand what is happening.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Good of you to do the title clarification and best luck hoisting them with their own petards, so to speak.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A petard is a small bomb used for blowing up gates and walls when breaching fortifications. It is of French origin and dates back to the 16th century. A typical petard was a conical or rectangular metal device containing 2–3 kg (5 or 6 pounds) of gunpowder, with a slow match for a fuse.
A 19th-century British army petard (in center, projecting from the copper circle), mounted on a madrier, with braces:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30633 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they throw bombs, and I use it against them, their comments get deleted and they lose their minds. It's to easy.

Needs to be done to them all of the time by everyone. I'm not sure if the leftist are smart enough to understand what is happening. That their bullshit is coming back to bite them.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post