SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    National Corvette Museum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Corvette Museum Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 19tass:
I started with a 78 Pace Car, then a 67 roadster (427/Tri-power) and an 86 Coupe. Now own a 2011 Grand Sport Coupe (7000 miles!). And, yes, I'm also one of the "anal" ones! LOL

I bet you wish you kept the 67’ convertible. That is my holy grail car.......bought one frame off restored (black/black/black in the late 90’s for $20k and thought I did really good when I sold it for $25k a little over a year later. Was all original 390hp 427/4 speed factory a/c car triple black, but the motor wasn’t matching numbers.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would hate to see that kind of destruction of so many beautiful vehicles. What a shame. I had a C3-'78 Silver Anniversary car that I loved. It was actually very roomy but not very user friendly when it came to spending an overnight out of town, as far as storing anything in the rear was concerned. When I had my first kid, I had to sell it but a relative bought and said I could visit it as much as I like. That was 20 years ago and he still has it. He also sent me some pics of his split window vette. I would love to get a C2 one day.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post