SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Recall on Sensi wifi thermostats
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Recall on Sensi wifi thermostats Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted
I've been one of the biggest proponents of these as a better option to the Nest.

If like me you've got one or more, need to check the date code on back to see if it's between 1416 and 1536. Note that it only applies if the name on front/top/center of thermostat is Emerson. Ones marked Sensi not affected.

Link

I'm guessing the date code corresponds to year and month of manufacture. Guess I should give a heads up to the folks in my old house with three of these on the walls......

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. My is in on the recall

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Mine is Sensi. Really like it too. Forwarded to a relative - his was marked Emerson and was one of them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Oz_Shadow,

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post