SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
There's a new Sheriff in town, and he sure ain't Zero.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Smoked his ass. A beautiful thing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
The adults are running this Country now.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
With this kind of precision missile strikes, it should be easy to take out political leadership also!

I am also thinking that missile packing drones at the Iraqi embassy could clear the streets around the embassy pretty easily without risking American soldiers.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Never heard of General Queso Salami before this, and now he's all over the place. Wink

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a prior Army guy (Air Force Smile) , but pretty sure rockets are unguided and would be tough to hit a moving target with.

Odds are Hellfire missiles. (There were early reports of Apaches over the airport after a 'rocket attack' / explosions)

quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Never heard of General Queso Salami before this, and now he's all over the place. Wink

ROFL!!

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Barry reacting to the news.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Wow, this guy was a major dirtbag. I hope it hurt.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
I am proud of my President!

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
So now the Iranians are sitting around wondering what to do. If they do nothing they look like a bunch of pussies. If they do perform some retaliatory act they potentially look like a pile of ashes. Tough decision. Pride can be a tricky thing but they’re not completely stupid. If they do retaliate I hope there are no American casualties and we promptly bitch slap them again, only harder until they learn their lesson. God bless America!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
This guy was planning the insurgency in Iraq and sending operatives into Iraq BEFORE we invaded in 2003. God knows how many U.S. and coalition troops were killed and wounded as a result of IRGC operations. May he roast in Hell

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
This is wonderful news for America and Israel. So many dead shit heads in one campaign. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still can’t believe Hajji Qassem and Muhandis were riding in the same convoy within a couple hundred meters of a major US facility, with a huge US ISR stack overhead days after airstrikes killed two dozen KH guys. Incredible overconfidence and sloppiness.

quote:
News: there were two decoy convoys. The third and last convoy to leave was supposed to be 'safe' but it was the one targeted.

Precision intel:Precision targeting Cool

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Awesome! The world needs to know that if you fuck with Americans, there’s hell to pay.

Specifically, you will be killed.

The world should fear us and we shouldn’t give a shit if anyone “likes” us.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-tnxpotus4soleimani/

Iranians Thank President Trump for Killing Soleimani Using Hashtag #TnxPOTUS4Soleimani
Avatar by Kristinn Taylor January 2, 2020

Iranians online are cheering the assassination of Iran Quds Force leader Major General Qassem Soleimani by a U.S. drone strike in Baghdad early Friday local time, with many thanking President Trump with a hashtag that reads: #TnxPOTUS4Soleimani. Many observers regarded Soleimani as the second most powerful person in Iran behind the Supreme Leader.

It was just Wednesday that Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei trash talked President Trump, saying, “That guy has tweeted that we see Iran responsible for the events in Baghdad & we will respond to Iran. 1st: You can’t do anything. 2nd: If you were logical —which you’re not— you’d see that your crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan… have made nations hate you.”

That guy has tweeted that we see Iran responsible for the events in Baghdad & we will respond to Iran.
1st: You can’t do anything.
2nd: If you were logical —which you’re not— you’d see that your crimes in Iraq, Afghanistan… have made nations hate you. https://t.co/hMGOEDwHuY

— Khamenei.ir (@khamenei_ir) January 1, 2020

Iranians responded Thursday night U.S. time thanking President Trump:

Thanks Mr Trump,#TnxPOTUS4Soleimani#قاسم_سليماني pic.twitter.com/Da1hEyaOZn

— Hashem Ramezanzadeh (ایران متحد) (@hashemasa) January 3, 2020

Dear Mr. President, @realDonaldTrump , as an American-Iranian woman, just wanted to say thank you, you are brave, courageous and intelligent as hell! #Trump2020

I hope you see this mesagge

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Awesome! The world needs to know that if you fuck with Americans, there’s hell to pay.

Specifically, you will be killed.

The world should fear us and we shouldn’t give a shit if anyone “likes” us.

Absolutely. The appeasement tour is over. We’re now in the business of turning our enemies into particles rather than bowing to them and sending them pallets of cash.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
D.O.D. Statement -

https://www.defense.gov/Newsro...O0wB8cxdDdpRdhmIP8Y/

At the direction of the President, the U.S. military has taken decisive defensive action to protect U.S. personnel abroad by killing Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Quds Force, a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization.

General Soleimani was actively developing plans to attack American diplomats and service members in Iraq and throughout the region. General Soleimani and his Quds Force were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American and coalition service members and the wounding of thousands more. He had orchestrated attacks on coalition bases in Iraq over the last several months – including the attack on December 27th – culminating in the death and wounding of additional American and Iraqi personnel. General Soleimani also approved the attacks on the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad that took place this week.

This strike was aimed at deterring future Iranian attack plans. The United States will continue to take all necessary action to protect our people and our interests wherever they are around the world.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post