SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Amen. Trump’s balls are the size of the moon. Obama’s are the size of green peas.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's the last thing that went through his mind?

US ordnance

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Let Iran know he was killed by precision guided pork bomb, and is covered in pork fat, then send his carcass back to them.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
Amen. Trump’s balls are the size of the moon. Obama’s are the size of green peas.

Are you sure you didn't mean mustard seed?

Big Grin Big Grin

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Daily Mail is claiming Katyusha rockets were used, if true, deniability.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ort-kills-seven.html

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Nobody claiming responsibility at this point.
Trump is tweeting pics of our nation’s flag Cool I’m digging the subtlety.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Burning wreckage" at the airport.

Phuck um

Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Huge win for the USAF. I’ve been hoping to see that asshole killed for several years, good riddance.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of stuff on Twitter obviously, this take is pretty much on from my point of view......

quote:
"I worked in the WH under 1 president & I've followed it closely under 4. Trump is the first to understand 2 basic things: 1) The Iranians are thugs; & 2) The US is 100 times more powerful. We don't have to take their shit sitting down. Trump, in short, has got their number."

https://twitter.com/Doranimated

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Washington Post at it again Mad

Airstrike at Baghdad airport kills Iran’s most revered military leader, Qasem Soleimani, Iraqi state television reports

https://mobile.twitter.com/was.../1212907536833220608

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What was he doing at an Iraq airport in the first place? And Bagdad of all places.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
By now, this propaganda spin from the usual suspects is entireley predictable.

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
What was he doing at an Iraq airport in the first place? And Bagdad of all places.
Catching a connecting flight. Using up his sky miles. Whatever.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

He'd been lulled into complacency by years of coddling from previous administration(s).

Overconfidence is a mother. Sun Tzu wouldn't approve. Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
A lot going on in Iraq tonight.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/with_replies

They were expecting pallets of cash to be dropped on them again....SURPRISE! Smile

Iranian state media has confirmed the death and the Pentagon has confirmed that US forces did it.

Iraqi people celebrating now in Tahrir Square, #Baghdad after news of Qassem Suleimani’s killing.
https://twitter.com/SaraAssaf/.../1212920600508936192
(Video at link)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

They were expecting pallets of cash to be dropped on them again....SURPRISE! Smile

This had me howling in laughter along with the Moon balls vs mustard seeds.
lolololololololololol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
God Bless the men and women who made this happen.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
POS had just flown into Baghdad from Syria. Damascus airport is a well-known jumping-off/supply point for terrorists and their weapons/supplies. Hope he is just the first of many to be turned into a crispy critter.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the Iranians are quickly learning exactly who not to fuck with. And it’s about damn time.

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I doubt if any of the sources reporting he was killed by U.S. airstrikes or Kaytusha rockets or defective airbags know shit; they just don't want to be left out of the frenzy.

I'm just glad he and his buddies are dead. And I hope it was some Kaytushas, because I like my enemies to be confused.

Posts: 781 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post