SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Good. Fuck him. Hope he is burning.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
General Dynamics 1
General Soleimani 0

Posts: 1059 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

Well, for sure, parts of him are at least still smoldering. That car looked like a lump of hot lava. Big Grin

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
So long as we keep surgically killing this filth with drones, I'm all in. I just hope the garbage on both sides of the aisle in Washington that longs for yet another middle eastern war are held in check and told to keep their mouths shut and opinions to themselves.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackTalonJHP:
General Dynamics 1
General Soleimani 0

LOL

Winner!

0:01

Posts: 4208 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
And his life flashed Before around him.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
That smug look got wiped off his filthy skull. Literally. Get some you idiots.

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
This is honestly a far better retaliation than the air strikes Trump called off last year.

This hurts the Iranians a lot more than the air strikes would have and only 2 people are dead.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
One of you guys needs to do a meme of the Farmers Insurance guy.

"Hellfire missle. Seen it, and covered it!"

We are Famers, Bum-ba-dum-bum-bum-bum-bum

Posts: 10743 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
One of you guys needs to do a meme of the Farmers Insurance guy.

"Hellfire missle. Seen it, and covered it!"

We are Famers, Bum-ba-dum-bum-bum-bum-bum

Seriously? My All State version not good enough for you????

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
This is honestly a far better retaliation than the air strikes Trump called off last year.

This hurts the Iranians a lot more than the air strikes would have and only 2 people are dead.

IMHO, Trump should have gone through with those strikes and more last year. Our response should never be proportionate. Otherwise the enemy gets to decide how much punishment they find acceptable and then act accordingly. We should always inflict unacceptable losses on an enemy.

Posts: 3523 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We've been tracking his ass for years. Ever since Iraq formed it's first government, Soleimani has been slipping in & out, working with the Shi'a leadership in Iraq. Multiple times we've had him in the cross hairs and leadership has let him pass, fearing it'd piss-off the Iraqis. His time should've ended over a decade ago, when it was proven the IRGC was fomenting and supplying advanced IED's to the insurgency.

Perhaps, like in the Godfather, when Micheal eliminated all the rival family heads, we can now wipe-out all the shit-disturbers. Lay waste to a few areas, pack-up and leave.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
When stern language and drawing a red lines don’t get the job done, you just have to make the fur fly. Right Obie?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Demotrash Pelosi and Schiff are pissed because they weren't given a chance to leak info. Love it!

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

Well, for sure, parts of him are at least still smoldering. That car looked like a lump of hot lava. Big Grin

Hope his soul burns too.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Ask and you shall receive. Big Grin

“The commander, Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, who wields enormous influence in Iran, may emerge as its future leader and is considered a terrorist mastermind by the United States. He said that Mr. Trump should pick a fight directly with him and not Iran’s president, Hassan Rouhani.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/0...mani-iran-trump.html

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P210:
Ask and you shall receive. Big Grin

“The commander, Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, who wields enormous influence in Iran, may emerge as its future leader and is considered a terrorist mastermind by the United States. He said that Mr. Trump should pick a fight directly with him and not Iran’s president, Hassan Rouhani.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/0...mani-iran-trump.html

I think that falls under, “Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it”.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Gotta love these names that look like they've been run through an anagram generator.

BTW, da fuq's a "Qud"? Roll Eyes How is that pronounced?

Apparently it is pronounced like 'could', as in 'he could not have dodged it even if he'd seen it coming'.

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Nobody claiming responsibility at this point.

Well, put it this way, I DON'T think it was the Pattaquumpus Clog-dancing Association....

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post