SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'd bet good money a nice MQ-9 Reaper loosed a couple 2-3 Hellfires on old Qassem's ass...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The reference to "Katyusha rockets" in the article linked earlier in this thread quickly disappeared.... for good reason. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
To quote Japanese admiral Isoroku Yamamoto :

“I’m afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him w/a terrible resolve.”

Remember how that turned out, don’t we

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Nah. President Trump should have it cleaned up and wear it.

He’s too classy for something that gaudy. I could, however, see him opening a jewelry box on his dresser, looking down, grinning that ear-to-ear tight-lipped grin and then closing the box and moving about his day with a spring in his step.

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Katyusha rockets

Ummmm no.

Whatever launches it it was laser guided and smart money is a hellfire.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The stupid bloviating has begun:

Former Iran Guards chief vows "vigorous revenge against America" for Soleimani killing

DUBAI, Jan 3 (Reuters) - A former commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, Mohsen Rezaei, on Friday vowed “vigorous revenge against America” for the killing of Qassem Soleimani, head of the elite Quds Force.

“Martyr Lieutenant General Qassem Suleimani joined his martyred brothers, but we will take vigorous revenge on America,” Rezaei, who is now the secretary of a powerful state body, said in a post on Twitter.

https://www.reuters.com/articl...illing-idUSL8N29808Z

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Earlier today photos were in the news showing one of the officials was in the embassy crowd probably directing he events. He apparently went to DC a few years ago when the former resident was in the White House. No doubt t thank him for all that cash they could now use to pay for murder and mayhem.
I suspect there was a reason those photos appeared just a few hours ago.

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Barry reacting to the news.

I wonder what Valerie Jarrett has to say about it. Or her daughter Laura the CNN reporter.

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I'd bet good money a nice MQ-9 Reaper loosed a couple 2-3 Hellfires on old Qassem's ass...

Yup.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I've made parts for the Hellfire. And GMLRS.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
"...vigorous revenge on America,”
The Mother of all Rap Battles will soon commence.

Posts: 107595 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
This is the guy.
Waiting for Obama to give the eulogy.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-white-house-in-2011

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Nah. President Trump should have it cleaned up and wear it.

He’s too classy for something that gaudy. I could, however, see him opening a jewelry box on his dresser, looking down, grinning that ear-to-ear tight-lipped grin and then closing the box and moving about his day with a spring in his step.

I know it’s tacky, I just want him to wear it as a reminder to these thugs. “Fuck with the US and I’ll kill you and take your shit.”

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Discreet case inside the Oval Office. What George W. did with Saddam's pistol.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Looks like Connery is going to need a body double....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Apparently he was there quite often, and was involved in the war against ISIS.

There will be another shoe (or several) to drop here. The only question is where and when.

quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Anyone who might be upset at this ought to first answer the question "What was he doing in Baghdad?"

Good riddance.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Truth
Picture of Luis
posted Hide Post
Hey, Mike. I wonder what stone is set in that ring. My guess is garnet or ruby. The metal looks to be a nice, worn sterling silver. I also wonder who kept the ring.

Oh yeah! That US ordnance bit was good! LOL!!!!!

Posts: 4328 | Location: A hop, skip and a jump from the bayou. S East Tx, USA | Registered: October 13, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
This just in: Iranian State Department issues Travel Advisory Warning for Generals traveling in Iraq.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
And next at bat, Mohsen Rezaei. No hits, no runs, two errors....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Former Iran Guards chief vows "vigorous revenge against America" for Soleimani killing. calls "I got next game!"

quote:
I know it’s tacky, I just want him to wear it as a reminder to these thugs. “Fuck with the US and I’ll kill you and take your shit.”

Like drinking mead from the skull of your vanquished foe...

Posts: 17128 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post