SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Wow that video of the Iraqi citizens celebrating in the streets is something else!!

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it's been said before, but isn't it NICE to have a REAL President? Someone we can be proud of, someone who will stand up to the enemies of our country both inside and outside our borders? Someone who will stand up for America?

I am so thankful that DJT is our President.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
By now, this propaganda spin from the usual suspects is entireley predictable.

quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
What was he doing at an Iraq airport in the first place? And Bagdad of all places.
Catching a connecting flight. Using up his sky miles. Whatever.

I think his sky miles are all used up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Awesome! The world needs to know that if you fuck with Americans, there’s hell to pay.

Specifically, you will be killed.

The world should fear us and we shouldn’t give a shit if anyone “likes” us.

"Tweet loudly and use a big stick"

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter1:
I know it's been said before, but isn't it NICE to have a REAL President? Someone we can be proud of, someone who will stand up to the enemies of our country both inside and outside our borders? Someone who will stand up for America?

I am so thankful that DJT is our President.

Bob

Well said, sir!

This cannot be repeated enough!!!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Somebody call the Wahhhmbulance!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Anyone who might be upset at this ought to first answer the question "What was he doing in Baghdad?"

Good riddance.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Your move now, 'Lil Kim.

Bet a few others are now paying attention and checking their own security arrangements.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Additionally, while others can and will debate strategy and global diplomacy, I'm well satisfied at this display of "don't fuck with us if you want to live - we can touch you anywhere". For too long these assholes have acted with impunity. The rank and file may all be willing to die for the cause, but I bet far fewer of the leaders in power are ready for the battle to come to them.

Posts: 3660 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
"What was he doing in Baghdad?"

...he thought he was getting his Quds in a row...

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9854 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:

Looks like he has been fingered alright. Wonder if that ring is for sale?

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hope they present that fruity ass ring to Daddy Trump and he has it super glued to the bottom of a White House toilet.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Hope they present that fruity ass ring to Daddy Trump and he has it super glued to the bottom of a White House toilet.

Nah. President Trump should have it cleaned up and wear it.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Mr. President, from the bottom of my heart.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I wonder....What may Kim Jong Un think of this? LOL.

Previously mentioned but SO true...Thank God we have a REAL President!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Iraqi news agencies say the following have been killed in a U.S. air strike near Baghdad:

Qassem Soleimani (Iranian Major general in the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps)

Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis (head of Kata'ib Hezbollah)

Mohammed Ridha (PMF head of protocol).
— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) January 3, 2020

Experts are already noting just how massive this news is.

Make no mistake - this is bigger than taking out Osama Bin Laden.
— Ranj Alaaldin (@RanjAlaaldin) January 3, 2020

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...2/soleimani-n2558880

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Forget 'Lil Kim. Kill Klinton's Most Favored Nation status for China. Rip off the bandaid and reset Chinamart's business model.

This, and keep tweaking Iran. A pallet of cash only buys so many virgins.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maybe Iran will run some of their putt-putt pleasure craft at American warships.

Ohhhh, scary

Dennis the Menace vs. the Incredible Hulk

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe Iran will run some of their putt-putt pleasure craft at American warships.

Ohhhh, scary

Dennis the Menace vs. the Incredible Hulk

Yup now that the Quds Force has been decapitated, next on the list is the Revolutionary Guard. Let the fools try screwing with us again. No doubt they'll try. DOOM on them!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
“Katyusha rockets”?
It’s possible to hit a specific car miles away with a single ballistic missile designed for mass area coverage that’s lucky to land within the right grid square?
(Yes, an exaggeration—the last part anyway—but to employ an over-used trite expression: Seriously‽)

Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post