SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
When I was a young man, the Iranians where chanting death to America and holding US citizens hostage. They have been doing it ever since because whenever they do the US government has given them something they wanted. I think they really believe we will pay them off again. I hope we do not. I regret that the average Iranian citizen will suffer for the actions of the leadership, but isn't that always the case? Nuke it from orbit, it is the only way to be sure.

I'm only forty, years old, born in 1979. They've been up to this shit from the day I was put on this planet. It started a couple weeks after my birth and hasn't stopped.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the patriot batteries are doing their thing!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, politicians seem to be radio silent on the sovereignty of Iraq......

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be interesting if their attack actually hits what they targeted. Stay frosty ladies and gents.

It would've been on thing for them to stage their attack from within Iraq but, the fact that it's coming over the border from Iran changes things. I'd have been fine attacking every Iranian asset WITHIN Iraq. But, because they're staging from their own country, well, now things have changed, and our targeting will be looking at domestic IRGC assets as well. Iranians are massively nationalistic, much more so than the Arabs, Pakistanis & Afghans; the tribal thing hampers the others too much only the Turks can rival the Iranians when it comes to national pride. An invasion or, an attack on Iran itself can set-off some nationalistic disaster, target the IRGC and let the Iranian people deal with the aftermath.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might be a good time to end Iran's nuclear ambitions forever.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Moab and Massive ordinance penetrator - good bye nuke processing sites? Seems like a good idea

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I have to wonder if their "leaders" are playing with a full deck.

If they really intend to start a shit storm, they just did it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Iranians launched a second volley of missiles.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I'm only forty, years old, born in 1979. They've been up to this shit from the day I was put on this planet. It started a couple weeks after my birth and hasn't stopped.

I think the animosity had simmered since the 50's. It started with the U.S./U.K. backed coup that took out Prime Minister Mohammed Mossadeq and the anti-Shah forces finally acted in '79. It's been tit for tat ever since.

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shit! I’m all out of popcorn..

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Those launch sites need to be turned into a large smoking hole... ASAP. And go from there...

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Start an international conflict to distract from the domestic turmoil they've already got.

The hawks in the IRGC have been itching for a fight, and their hard-core religious fanatics have been praying that armageddon comes. Meanwhile their mainline military is shaking their head knowing they are so under equipped, they might as well start stitching-up white-flags.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
They'd be expecting this. Launchers are probably mobile.

The Iranians have some reasonably sophisticated AA missile systems from Russia (S-300, maybe S-400.) We know where they are, and we can very likely take them out. Nothing says "Ee can fuck you up whenever we want" to like wiping out their air defense systems.

quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Those launch sites need to be turned into a large smoking hole... ASAP. And go from there...

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Wonder no more!

Advance to the ~2 minute mark of this "The (Bill) Still Report" video on YouTube.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
The Iranians have some reasonably sophisticated AA missile systems from Russia

Well, Iran did fall into a lot of cash recently. Mad

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Senator Jim Risch (my rep) lives not far from me:
CHAIRMAN, Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
Just now live;
“We are heading to war”

“The Iranians are about to have a very bad day”

-Fucking A Senator, get some

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
So it is now about 0500 in Iran. Sun will be coming up in a few hours...

My guess is they will rejoice in their “attack” on the western devil and thump their chests with much partying thinking that our internal issues and history will preclude an immediate response.

One important thing though, US military flat out OWNS the night. My expectation is there are a few really long and scary nights coming in Iran’s near future....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm an old geezer from the Nam days. Send in a wave of the B-52's. That will quiet them got a while anyway.
Go Trump✅

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think all of their oil refineries are about to be burned.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post