SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Friend of mine just sent me post explosion photos from the strike on Salami...lot of great photos I’ll try and post later, thought this was a good one:

SIG could use it in a commercial about the "Hellfire -n- Black" reliability.

(That one goes on the DVD...)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43859 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[IMG]http:/..

Even Salami couldn't resist giving Trump a hand.

Posts: 8607 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Would be a shame if this happened. Iran threatens to expose bribe takers on Iran deal creation.

https://thepalmierireport.com/...Yd1bjON5FuTD6hO6UxVU

Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Dozens Killed During Stampede At Iranian General's Funeral

That's a shame.

Year V

Posts: 2627 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Would be a shame if this happened. Iran threatens to expose bribe takers on Iran deal creation.

https://thepalmierireport.com/...Yd1bjON5FuTD6hO6UxVU

Don't hold back! Waiting....

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Fox now reporting missile attacks on US forces in Iraq, Iran suspected. No other info yet...

https://www.foxnews.com/world/...-says-iran-suspected

Trump needs to show he wasn’t bluffing and retaliate 10 fold.

Have the B52s made it to Diego Garcia yet? Would love to see some good old fashioned carpet bombing...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Watching Fox News and they just reported Missiles coming from Iran at our basses right now...

It's about to get very interesting.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3472 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Did they hit anything?

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's not like this wasn't expected. Pretty weak actually if you ask me. Hopefully that'll be the extent of the retaliation.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
In case you want to start indoctrinating your children at an early age that America and especially Trump are BAD and murderous terrorists and Iranians are INNOCENT, Time offers you a handy little propaganda guide:
(Not a parody...sadly)

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1214569882370613249

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Oh, I didn't need any help explaining it to my son. "This guy did a lot of bad things and killed a lot of people. He killed and wounded a lot of our soldiers over the years, and he did it again. So to keep him from killing any more of our people, we sent a remote control airplane with a missle on it and blew his car up. Now he's a dead bad guy."

He had no problem grasping those concepts. He's 5.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1214569882370613249

SMH... Roll Eyes

How did I get through the 70's and early 80's. Embassies & consulates were getting blown up yearly, ambassadors were getting assassinated, govt officials and diplomats were getting kidnapped and held for ransom. Airliners were getting high-jacked on a near regular basis. Everybody knew how to spell Beirut, Lebanon, Yasser Arafat and Tel Aviv. These people in the news media are truly pathetic and have zero perspective

Posts: 14630 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
Watching Fox News and they just reported Missiles coming from Iran at our basses right now...

Birds are in the air already...Godspeed to all of our military.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Did they hit anything?

Too early for any damage reports so we don't know yet.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3472 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Godspeed and watch over our troops.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:

Birds are in the air already...Godspeed to all of our military.

Probably heading out to destroy a few Iranian oil wells, refineries, etc. It'd be a real shame to totally wreck their economy, because they already spent all the pallets of money Obama gave them financing terrorism. Oh well!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
When I was a young man, the Iranians where chanting death to America and holding US citizens hostage. They have been doing it ever since because whenever they do the US government has given them something they wanted. I think they really believe we will pay them off again. I hope we do not. I regret that the average Iranian citizen will suffer for the actions of the leadership, but isn't that always the case? Nuke it from orbit, it is the only way to be sure.

Posts: 1794 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I know its not right to say I like it but there is something so awsome of JDAM footage on the tube. Dont know under what circumstances those are used but I just dig the boom.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post