SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well, that's DEFINITELY not going to buff right out!
Big Grin

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"Batter up!"

Soleimani's successor threatens U.S.
http://www.israelnationalnews....ews/News.aspx/274059

If the first one can't hit a fastball, can the second? We're gonna need to save the sinker for those little Revolutionary Guard speedboat thingies.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LMAO! Big Grin

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
BTW, da fuq's a "Qud"? Roll Eyes How is that pronounced?

Assuming this wasn't rhetorical, Quds is pronounced "koods".

As in “He wooda, kooda, shooda zigged when he zagged!”

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Well, that's DEFINITELY not going to buff right out!
Big Grin

If the guy with the hoodie is looking for Major-General[Retd] Whatsisname's spiffy ring, somebody else already has it.

Just as an aside, then Hellfire's really do a number on the average Qud'smobile, don't they? Sorry to learn that the detonation wave of HE is just a mite too fast, at 8500 m/sec, for him to have felt anything about it, but one might hope...

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
We hear all the time - so much so that it has become a joke - about people "turning their lives around." Well, this one got his life turned inside out.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Just as an aside, then Hellfire's really do a number on the average Qud'smobile, don't they? Sorry to learn that the detonation wave of HE is just a mite too fast, at 8500 m/sec, for him to have felt anything about it, but one might hope...

One can hope they launched one of these first, followed by a handful of HE variant Hellfires about 15 seconds later...

"The Hellfire R9X, also known as the “Flying Ginsu” after the knives advertised in campy infomercials, kills its enemies by flying directly at them, popping out several steel blades at the last moment to slice its targets into bits. "

But realistically I'm certain they wouldn't have done this... but still... it would be cool if they did... Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It never ceases to amaze me how these terrorists can kill thousands of soldiers and innocent people in the name of their cause.... but kill one of them and PRAISE ALLAH WE WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU FOR THIS HEINOUS CRIME!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
The French are whores. They only want to make money selling their shit to Iran. They couldn’t care less about anything else.

https://lobelog.com/france-and...re-back-to-business/
Yes indeed.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
PRAISE ALLAH WE WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU FOR THIS HEINOUS CRIME!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

You forgot their mascot, OUTRAGE BOI!

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Looking at that debris field, I am certain the spotter called out: "MIST!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
" peace-loving countries in the area will take revenge"

The irony....

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Be great if it came into General Salami's vehicle in slo-mo like this.....

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXex3NRrNbA

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
The cleanup... Front end loader, check. Water cannons, check. Garbage truck, check! Big Grin

https://youtu.be/NU15KPBx6Nw

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Looking at that debris field, I am certain the spotter called out: "MIST!!!"

Awesome!! you owe me another keyboard Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Some drone pilot really got the top score..

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

One can hope they launched one of these first, followed by a handful of HE variant Hellfires about 15 seconds later...

"The Hellfire R9X, also known as the “Flying Ginsu” after the knives advertised in campy infomercials, kills its enemies by flying directly at them, popping out several steel blades at the last moment to slice its targets into bits. "

But realistically I'm certain they wouldn't have done this... but still... it would be cool if they did... Wink

That's 108 pounds of Fuck You!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I wonder how they pull this off ? seals giving them exact gps coordinates thru a laser?

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Predator/Reaper tracking him for 20,000'. When it gets a good shot, the boys in the trailer at Creech tell it to fire.

quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
I wonder how they pull this off ? seals giving them exact gps coordinates thru a laser?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post