SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Update:SPOKEN FOR! Instant karma- 7 Brita pitcher filters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Update:SPOKEN FOR! Instant karma- 7 Brita pitcher filters Login/Join 
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted
I'll happily ship all 7 to the first forum member who could use them. We no longer have a Brita pitcher. The wife wants to toss them, I'd rather them go to use.

Happy hydrating!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MooneyP226,

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
We have three of them and use them all the time. I'd be happy to take those off your hands.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!

Please email me your mailing address and I'll get them to the post office Tuesday or Wednesday!

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
Fantastic!

Please email me your mailing address and I'll get them to the post office Tuesday or Wednesday!

Done!

Thanks for the instant karma & Merry Christmas!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Oh my... I apologize, Mooney! In all that was going on over the Holidays, I neglected to follow-up on this Frown

Received the Brita filters in good order. Thanks very much for the karma!

Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
It was my pleasure to send them off to you, and no worries- time is getting the best of me already this year as well! Thanks for keeping them from being wasted (and proving me right to the wife!).

Cheers!

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad