SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sitting in the Hospital beside my wife, reflecting...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sitting in the Hospital beside my wife, reflecting... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Prayers for recovery and comfort.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this David. My thoughts and prayers are with you both!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:

Do some research on Immunotherapy and Adoptive Cell Transfer. I think it’s best to leave it at that for now, but learn about it.

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
May God strengthen you both in His love expressed through others.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5053 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Lots of SF family prayers are headed your way, I’m certainly adding mine too, take care of her my friend.

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Roland, you and Carol are in my thoughts and prayers.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Geez I am really sorry to read this. Hang in there.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This kind of thing has sadly become too frequent among my friends and acquaintances. No doubt my age has something to do with this statistic.

I join with my forum brethren in sending prayers and best wishes to you both.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
Prayers up, and God bless....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Speedy recovery and calm seas brother.

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hoping for the best.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Praying God's grace and peace over both of you.

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Stay strong Rolan. In the meantime you and your wife will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and your wife.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
prayers up for your wife, you and the family

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Sir, if there is anything you need handled on the home front, I will assist if possible. No need to worry about those things when you focus should be on your wife.

Email in profile. Willing to drive.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers for wife and you.
Been taking my brother to chemo and radiation for cancer as well. Good luck.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be praying for both of you and the rest of your family.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this news, prayers sent.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Prayers said for strength and guidance for the two of you. God Bless you both.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post