SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sitting in the Hospital beside my wife, reflecting...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sitting in the Hospital beside my wife, reflecting... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I hate to hear this. I will send a prayer up for Carol and you. I have always said if cancer was a person I would curb stomp it.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for both of you.

Posts: 1201 | Location: NC | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Rolan.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Prayer to you.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Don’t be afraid to take your wife to Emory or Northside Hospital. NEGMC is not anywhere near the best cancer hospital in the Atlanta area.

Yes, they are sending biopsy samples to Emory, Mayo, and MD Anderson for further analysis.

Northside handled the wife’s breast cancer. I was impressed with everyone we met with.

Good thoughts inbound.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Prayers can beat cancer, it's my only weapon, I'm in for you Carol.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Rolan, You are a fixture here. I hope you and your wife have a positive outcome. You are in my thoughts. JF

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
You're both in my thoughts and prayers, brother.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12107 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Dave
My wife and I have been praying for your wife, you and the whole family. If you need anything we are here.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Rolan - both you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace be on your both!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers and strength for you both.

Posts: 330 | Location: Go West! | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
We've got the diagnosis. Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. She's had 2 Radiation treatments. Will have 3 more and at the end of next week she'll start Chemo.

While I didn't ask for it, a very nice "invisible friend" sent me this nice bottle of Tequila. Appropriately protected by my Microtech, Ultratech.

Thanks Chris!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Carol, as well as you Rolan. Hang in there and be strong for your wife.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
you all are in my prayers

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post