SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    REBUTTAL: Vice's Transgender Powerlifting PROPAGANDA! | Louder with Crowder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

REBUTTAL: Vice's Transgender Powerlifting PROPAGANDA! | Louder with Crowder Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Y1Fkld9PPO4

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this is awesome. Let JC compete with women half her size with minuscule testosterone levels. If JC trains and dedicates herself, she will eventually crush other women.

This summer I will sign up for my next marathon as a female. I will then easily run a race that will qualify for the Boston marathon in April 2020. To qualify for Boston, you must finish within a given timeframe based upon age and gender. Controlling for age, a woman is given 30 minutes more to qualify. If you mouth trans-women (biologically male) qualify for Boston, they will displace more and more women from running Boston.

Awesome

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Men are better women

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I think this is awesome. Let JC compete with women half her size with minuscule testosterone levels. If JC trains and dedicates herself, she will eventually crush other women.

This summer I will sign up for my next marathon as a female. I will then easily run a race that will qualify for the Boston marathon in April 2020. To qualify for Boston, you must finish within a given timeframe based upon age and gender. Controlling for age, a woman is given 30 minutes more to qualify. If you mouth trans-women (biologically male) qualify for Boston, they will displace more and more women from running Boston.

Awesome
Forgive me, but there was no 'she' in this story. This is all just abject BS and Crowder was right on target attacking and belittling it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big deal, my sarcasm didn’t come through I guess. I’m agree with Crowder.

I’m saying we need more of this BS in order to reach that critical mass were the silent majority finally says enough is enough.

And it was a touch by Vice to have their own sexually fluid reporter ask the tough questions.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"fukkinballzdikkanskrote!"

Well, yeah...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Men that masquerade as women and compete in women's sports are cheats and thieves. That simple.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

Someone being transgender in a social setting, is one thing. People can and do live as a man or woman, and get along with the rest of society.

When it comes to competitive sports, transgender people should not be competing with their presenting gender. When it is simply competitive, like powerlifting, that is simply unfair. In a contact sport, like footbal or MMA, it is downright dangerous.

Bone density, bone structure, muscle fibers, reaction time, between someone who has been a man for decades, or even these teenagers competing in track meets, the male-to-female athletes hold a distinct advantage.

It's going to destroy womens competitive sports, or at worst get people injured.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I expressed the opinion before that it won't be long before this "debate" wrecks Title IX in college sports.

I was trying to thing of a sport where "men" wouldn't have an advantage over women in the same sport. I thought, "Gymnastics" until I watched a video of men doing women's gymnastics. The video primarily focused on the Balance Beam and Uneven Bars (Events which I do not think men generally compete) The video showed women gymnasts' reaction to watching the men. The women were completely blown away. Needless to say the women were exclaiming that any of the men would be at the very top of any competition.

Any collegiate coach could recruit trans athletes and immediately field a team that would be unchallengeable by any other team. I wonder what is keeping this from happening?

Feminists must be twitching with anxiety right now. "Men are even better women" indeed!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I love that they are beating real women.....it shows the absolute absurdity of the whole "gender is whatever I want it to be"

It will take a bit but at some point this will snap back to reality.

Or maybe not....and if that is the case my new name is Orangjello Rashibe and I want to be identified as a Ferrari, my pronoun is "the lord almighty....slayer of all Xey survey"

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The Left has been doing this for decades. Does anyone remember the "female" East German(USSR) olympic athletes of the 1970s and 1980s?

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This situation is just as silly/illogical/stupid as disregarding age in determining who competes against whom.

Kramer dominates the dojo:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/7t8xwpW8gJQ

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7232 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
The Left has been doing this for decades. Does anyone remember the "female" East German(USSR) olympic athletes of the 1970s and 1980s?
Yes, I do. The only solution, as long as "gender fluidity" exists, is to create a new tier of competition for transgenders--let the "female" men compete with the "male" women, and let the unconfused males and females compete among themselves.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post