SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Clinjton's Second Book Yet another Failure

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Clinjton's Second Book Yet another Failure Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted
NYT: Publisher Won't Make Back Hillary's Large Book Advance

http://www.weeklystandard.com/...vance/article/795727

I'm guessing no one will be fighting to sign her to a third book. Amazon has cut the price from $30.00 down to $17.00.

I can't believe all those idiots paying big money to meet her at these book signings.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Because it's probably a method of a payoff...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Perhaps it should not, but it continually astonishes me just how mind-bogglingly blind is the media. Hillary Clinton is yesterday's entertainment. Nobody cares any more, the Evil, Lying Harpy from the Burning Pits of Hell's attempts to remain relevant notwithstanding.

Put another way: What difference at this point does she make?

None. Absolutely none.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post