SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    PAC - 12 football
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PAC - 12 football Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted
Continues to be underwhelming this year.

Utah shouldn't be in the top 10, much less 5th.

Many SEC / Big-10 teams would shred them.

But at least they are doing us a favor tonight by getting destroyed by the 13th ranked Ducks, as we won't have to watch this type of embarrassment in the College Football playoffs.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
They hype the PAC-12 up every year about this time and they usually look pathetic.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pac12 North is 7-1 in championship games. The South has been pretty underwhelming since realignment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: corsair,

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Continues to be underwhelming this year.

Utah shouldn't be in the top 10, much less 5th.

Many SEC / Big-10 teams would shred them.

But at least they are doing us a favor tonight by getting destroyed by the 13th ranked Ducks, as we won't have to watch this type of embarrassment in the College Football playoffs.

Agreed.

Thank Oregon for ending that charade.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Oregon is handling Utah pretty easily. I was hoping for a better game.

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Punting on 4th & 4, in OR territory... Roll Eyes

May want to be a bit more aggressive when a playoff spot is on the line

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Yeah, there never really was a playoff spot on the line - only a remote chance to get gangbanged by OSU, LSU, Clemson, or Jawja.

I quit watching at halftime, switched to Season 6 of Vikings. Far more entertaining that the slop that passes for Football in the PAC-12.

Shameful year for the lot of them.

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

They went for it on 4th and short a few times and got handled. We agree that would have been the time to go for it, but their coaching was bad all game.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
They went for it on 4th and short a few times and got handled. We agree that would have been the time to go for it, but their coaching was bad all game.
Yup, their first 2 drives I think, 4th and 1; they got stuffed both times easily.

Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Seems like they built up Utah big time before the game and the Ducks were expected to loose. I still can’t believe they lost to Arizona State. Tonight was the first time I’ve seen Utah this year, and they did not look like a #6 team at all. Maybe 25, but 6? They must have had an easy schedule this year.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Yup, their first 2 drives I think, 4th and 1; they got stuffed both times easily.

They were on the OR's 40, in the 4th qtr, with a conf. championship and a cfp spot on the line. Whittingham played not to loose, rather than playing to win.

Pac12 = Conference of cannibals

Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post