SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
I've wanted one of these since they were introduced. A 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. I picked it up on Saturday. I'm really liking it so far. I've got lots of modifications planned. I'll post photos as I go, but here is the "BEFORE" picture.

Photo Mar 14, 1 01 10 PM by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Nice! Love the color.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Very, very, nice, sir. Hope it works out great for you. And that thing is second to few when it comes to accessories.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Nice! That color shouldn't show dirt unless you've been in some red clay.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23218 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Nice!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Picked mine up last Friday. Same color, Gator Green, as yours. I got the Sport S model. Went thru the dealer and had it built with everything I wanted on it.

They are a head turner, a lot of people chat with you about it.

Congrats

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Line-X, Nerf Step bars and a Bestop get installed tomorrow.

Next week are:
Grumper
Rhino Wheels
Decked System for bed.

4-5 weeks comes the ARE Topper, painted to match.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That's a beauty, Rolan!

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:
Picked mine up last Friday. Same color, Gator Green, as yours. I got the Sport S model. Went thru the dealer and had it built with everything I wanted on it.

They are a head turner, a lot of people chat with you about it.

Congrats

urbanwarrior238, actually, mine is the Gobi (Dessert Tan) color.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Love it! Great color. I never really considered a Jeep before but I've got a buddy in the business and I had a Mustang GT convertible I was tired of so I swapped it to a 2018 4 door Wrangler Sahara. no mods planned, just a grocery getter but I really enjoy driving it. So narrow it's easy to park and plenty quick enough to suit me.

Posts: 4693 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Nice dave. That should make getting around a lot of fun. You too UW and Dbleshp.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Congrats.

They drive very nice.

0:01

Posts: 4206 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Good on you Rolan! Only too happy to see good things happening for good people Wink

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Of course I wouldn't be able to afford it but I would love to have a full size truck that looked like a Gladiator.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Of course I wouldn't be able to afford it but I would love to have a full size truck that looked like a Gladiator.

Yeah, they're called "H1 Hummers"! LOL

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rolan. It’s a fine looking truck.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
That's a nice rig. Did you have the deal in place before the panic? I just bought a used Hyundai Sonata last Sunday and got a pretty good deal. I'm just curious if car dealers are giving big discounts now.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Great looking truck!! It'll be a lot of fun personalizing it, the best thing about Jeeps.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Great looking truck. Don't forget "the Jeep Wave"

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Nice!!!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post