SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Our Son’s Meal With Protection

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Our Son’s Meal With Protection Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted

Wife and I are real proud of him. Big Grin

He moved out last year near end of summer.

He lives with three other guys in a house in town that was his good friends Granma’s house.

The friends Mom has told my wife he is the only one that does things there like keep his stuff picked up and he cooks.

Well the bread for the dinner plate was homemade by my Wife (His Mom) He cooked the rest. Grilled Chicken and Bacon Sammich. Soda in a glass and meal protection.

He went to the range today with one of his roommates to try his roommates new 80percent AR Build. Some of the build’s parts came from our son as he is changing his 80 percent build. Our son took his PTR and Ruger 10/22 breakdown.

They had a great time so the end of the day called for a great dinner.

He is a fine young man.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Report This Post
Wandering, but
not lost...I think
Picture of brywards
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you're a proud father! Isn't it interesting to see how your children act once they're out of the nest? I visited my son at college last month and the pride in seeing my son acting like an independent adult is sometimes overwhelming. After I dropped him back off at his dorm, said goodbye, and watched him walk inside, it was like watching him walk to his classroom n the first days of kindergarten...except now he is a man. Hard to describe, but it was very emotional for me.
From one father to another, thanks for sharing your story with us!

Posts: 2715 | Location: West Texas | Registered: January 19, 2004Report This Post